An Early Christmas

Daisie Riverwood

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
15" Almond wood with a stardust core
Daisie couldn't believe that she was agreeing to let James anywhere near her. Just two months ago he had broken her heart. Yet she had to admit that going to the doctors alone was even worse at times. So when Daisie had gotten yet another owl from James begging her to see him she had agreed. So her she was waiting for the doctor to call her in for her last check up before she gave birth to there son. Daisie looked at her watch. "Where is he? I swear if he isn't here by the time the doctor calls me in I am not going to see him." Daisie muttered under her breath.

Daisie felt a sharp pain in her lower back. "Jason knock it off your killing me." She said as she rubbed her stomach hoping that it would calm done her son. She was due in a few weeks and she was scared that something was going to happen when it came time for her to give birth. Her mother had told her that she couldn't make it and she had no other friends so she would be all alone. Feeling another pain in her back Daisie let out a hiss of pain. "James hurry up. Daisie said as a tear fall from her eye.

James Lock was meant to be meeting his ex-girlfriend, Daisie, at the hospital for her hospital appointemnt, about their baby.

If James was truly honest, he missed Daisie, to start with, James just thought that he missed the intimate-love and attention that he was receiving from two-girls on the go. But the truth was that James was desperate to see Daisie again, and had begged her to meet-up, even if this meet-up was just to say hello. But there was Just one-small-problem. James was running-late, as per-usual. The hosptial appointment would have started at least 10 Minutes ago now and Daisie was going to murder him if he was any later than he already-was.

James apperated to Just outside of the hospital faster than he ever had done before. Before he then ran-full-pelt, Into, and through the hospital, until he arrived to where Daisie room was, looking deshevelled and out of breath as he stood besides the girl that was once-his, whilst she led on the bed. "Oh babe I'm so sorry I'm late." James had called her Babe out of a force of habit, he hadn't done-it intentionally. "What have I missed?" James asked, pretty-breathless from where he had been running so fast through the hospital.

OOCOut of Character:
Daisie is sitting on a chair waiting for the Healer lol. xD

The pain in her lower back was getting worse and a pain was starting to form in her stomach. "I can't decide what is worse. This pain or having me wait on James.." Daisie said trying to hide the fact that she was in pain. Looking at the clock on the wall Daisie saw that it still wasn't time for her to see the doctor. The pain started to grow sharper. "Jason cut it out please." Daisie said letting out a whimper of pain. What was going on? It just didn't feel right. Should she get a healer?

As James ran to her said Daisie was happy to see someone she knew. "James you haven't missed anything besides your son trying to kick his way out of my stomach." Daisie said as she clutched her side once again. Doing her best to hide the fact that she was in extreme pain. Daisie got to her feet so she could go find a healer maybe they could get her in sooner and tell her why her back was hurting. Just as she took a step Daisie felt a sudden pain followed by her being super wet. "James something isn't right." Daisie cried as she grabbed his hand and squeezed as hard as she could. If she had to deal with the pain than James was going to deal with a little bit of pain to.

It was Valerie's first day on the job! She finally got it. He dream job since, basically forever! Its been a long road for Valerie, with being orphaned, having almost no friends, and even being blasted with 3 stupefies's at once. But she had made a friend, and everything went uphill. She was finally able to live her normal life before her parents death. She got her job, after grueling weeks of training she was ready. She probably wouldn't have to deliver a baby, but if needed she would.

She was ready for her first patient. The counter woman pulled out her wand, and gave a sonorus charm to her throut and said, "Daisie A'Dare." She saw a very pregnant woman raise a hand with a man by her, with whom his hand she was clenching. She seemed to be cringing, but she seemed okay enough. Valerie swiftly walked up to her. "Hello, there. I am Valerie Rundusk, and I'll be your healer today, would you like to come with me?" Valerie smiled at the woman.

OOCOut of Character:
Hope I did this correct :) Sorry for minor God-Mod, hope you don't mind. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back