Arriving Back.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi held her luggage on her left arm, it was getting sore. She paced herself as she got up the stairs. Caysi let her bag down so that she could have a break. " What a great way to start the year." She thought to herself sarcastically. She sighed and picked up her luggage and went through the doors. She wasn't in uniform, she was in her skinny jeans, her oversized sweater, and her Burberry Coat. She went to the doors and dropped her stuff down. She just stood there panting and looking at the heave luggage.

It was the start of spring atlast, and Harri was pacing around the school. She was bored out of her minds after just completing a HOM essay. These days she couldn't seem to find Ellie anywhere and she hadn't seen Zuka in weeks. It felt like everyone close to her seemed to repel off her. She sighed loudly and jumped down the last few steps towards the entrance hall.
Her freshly dyed hair hung completely straight around her face, and her fringe was swept to the side. She had a casual dress on with an oversized cardigan and converses on.
The past few weeks her appearence had changed quite abit, something about her just seemed older. Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks. Staring open mouthed at the person she had just caught sight of. She closed her eyes and counted to 10 then opened them again. She was real, it really was Caysi. She sprinted over and practically rugby tackeled her into a hug. "Where the hell have you been?" she asked still hugging her tightly, she felt tears spring to her eyes, but for once they were tears of happiness.

Caysi felt someone attack her. " Hey Harri!" she said happily. " I...ughh, had to go home." She said. " I love your hair!" She said happily, " It looks so you!" She smiled. " I let my natural color grow in, it's like a dark brown with like weird blonde, I need to do it soon." She smiled. " So how's everyone, how are you and Kiera?" She asked.

"How comes?" Harri asked her brow furrowed and her head tipped on the side. "Oh thanks," she said, absentmindedly beginning to fiddle with her hair. "Yours looks great! I love it!" she said grinning but her mind still curiously awaiting the answer to her first question. "I haven't seen Kiera in a long time," she said sadly, a frown appearing on her face. She was clearly avoiding the question about how she was because the answer at the moment was not good.

Caysi looked around at how many people were staring at her and at Harri. " Maybe ....we should take this outside." She said quietly. " Have you and her had a fight or something?" She asked.

"Okaay," Harri siad unsurely but began walking slowly towards the door. "No, I just never seem to see her nowdays. I'm sure she's just really busy," she said shrugging, "Anyway how are you?" she asked, her eyes scanning over Caysi's face, searching for any indication as to what was going on.

Caysi sighed. " I guess I'm doing better than when I left here." She said taking the luggage back onto her arm. " I have to go and talk to her later." She said softly, " How are you doing?" She asked.

"When did you leave?" Harri asked, wondering why she didn't know. She nodded "Yeah I'm sure she'll love that," she said smiling. She shrugged in replie not wanting to say anything about herself at the moment, she was so confused and missed Kevin so much she was physically aching, she was a little angry with him but more upset that he hadn't even told her why he didn't go at Christmas.

Caysi thought, " I left about a week after we came back." She said. " I guess she will, I wasn't even really here for my birthday, we can do something in the summer I guess." She said. Caysi looked at Harri, she seemed fine, yet didn't tell her how she was doing. " Harri, seriously, how are you doing?" She said.

"Was it sudden?" Harri asked, "I didn't even get to say bye," she said a little sadly. "Mhhmm," she said not wishing to remember the christmas holidays too much, "I do have to go home sometime in the summer though," she said quietly. "Erm..." she shrugged, "Okay, kinder...." her sentence feebily trailing off, she looked her straight in the eye; Kevin was Caysi's cousin she couldn't exactly pour her heart out to her. "Just missing someo...people," she said , eyes fixed on the ground.

Caysi nodded. " Can we go outside so I can explain to you?" She asked.

(( Do you want me to start the RP?))

"Sure," Harri siad, looking up at Caysi mistified and wondering what it was she had to tell her that was so important. She began to walk towards the exit.

((Sure, where?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back