Ellie Returns =D

"Bye" Mike said, with a little wave, and left for the common room.

Ellie watched Mike leave, her eyes saddened for a moment, but she quickly tried to hide it.
"You what?" She asked Zazuka with a giggle.

Zazuka looked up a little scared of what she would think. "You where not here to make him pay so I sort of took it apon myself to do it for you. I jinxed him for the better part of three months then I sliped him Gender Fudge in a cup cake. Don't hate me." She said added quickly.

Ellie looked at Zazuka with a serious but sarcastic face, before bursting out in a fit of laughter. "That's Brilliant, Thanks Zuka" She said, hugging her friend and thinking I have the best friends ever.... "To be honest i didn't know how to make him pay, I mean it's not his fault he doesn't like me. But still, that is genious" She said, still laughing.

Zazuka hugged Ellie back with a realived sigh. "Harri thought it was funny too. Didn't you?" She asked looking back at Harri.

Cyndi walked out of the Great Hall with a muffin in her hand. She took a bite and saw that a group of Gryffindor was standing by the door to the castle. Cyndi wandered over there, wondering what was going on. What she saw nearly made her drop the rest of her muffin. She swallowed the bite of muffin she had and practically skipped over to the group.

"Ellie. Is that really you?" Cyndi asked. She knew that it was, but she couldn't actually believe that she was there. Ellie had left the year before. "You're back!" Cyndi said and tried to give Ellie a hug. She had really liked Ellie. Her enthusiasm and positivity was always contagious.

"Hey Cindy" Ellie squeled and hugged Cindy as she skipped over. "How've you been?" She asked with a grin. Loads must have happened while I've been gone she thought, It's been nearly a full year!

"Great- practicing quidditch, getting ready for OWLs, you know. I'm so glad to see you. How have YOU been?" Cyndi asked Ellie.

Harri laughed "Course it was hilarious!" she said grinning at Zuka "I shouted it at him and now hes in a huge boy strop with me!" she said laughing, "Hey Cyndi!" she siad grinning as she joined them.

"Aww That's great" Ellie said with a grin. "I haven't flew in ages, can't wait to get back up in the air! But yes I've been great! Well, not really but I am now" She answered Cyndi with a little laugh.
"Aww Harri" Ellie said, laughing, "Poor boy" She said, shaking her head as if she dissaproved before laughing again.

"Bet your itching to get flying!" Harri said smiling "What do you mean poor boy? He blatantly deserved it!" she said laughing.

"Yeah, really can't wait" Ellie replied with a grin, before laughing. "Yeh well, not his fault he doesn't like me! Still, wish i was here to see it all."

"Hey Harriet" Cyndi said with a big grin on her face. "Well, I'm glad you're doing well now Ellie. We should all go flying sometime soon!" Cyndi said excitededly.

Zazuka looked up and nodded. "You Harri I think she's right but then again he could have been alittle less of a boy and seen that Ellie was under emotional distress." She said matter afactaly. "Hey Cyndi!" She said brightly.

"Hey Zazuka" Cyndi said as she tried to piece together what they had been talking about when she arrived. She gathered that it had something to do with some guy who liked Ellie.

Zazuka put her hands behind her back. "What cha doen?" She asked almost childishly. Seeing Ellie again had put her in the giddyest mood that she felt almost like she had torn though her entier bottle of sweets she had in her dorm room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back