Lunch after lessons

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa entered the Great Hall and walked briskly towards the Slytherin table.
Her blonde hair fluttered round her colourless face and her eyelashes seemed some what longer as she blinked them over her twinkling blue eyes.
She reached out a hand and took a banana from the fruit bowl.
Sitting in silence, alone but content, she ate the banana.

(why is it always a banana? lol)

Libby had just finished her astronomy class, and headed towards the great hall. Seeing larissa sparked er, sparks in her stomache. Part of her wanted to leave her, although she also felt sorry for her. Walking over she sat down. "Umm..hey" she said, pouring herself some soda.

"Oh, hey." Larissa said, taken aback that Libby had joined her.
Larissa reached forwards and poured herself some colour changing soda.
"How are lessons?" She asked politely as she took a sip of her drink.

"Fine, i might as well attend them, even though its the last thing i want to do right now. Did you hear about Darren?" she asked curiously.

"Err.. No." Said Larissa. Looking questioningly at Libby, "Was HE the 'Puff who got stunned?"

Larissa gulped down some more of her blue soda, it began to turn red.

Libbys eyes were turning purple. Suddenly she felt alarmed, "What? Who was stunned?" she asked.

Larissa choked on her soda when Libby suddenly burst into life.
"I.. I have no idea." Larissa spluttered. "I heard a first year got into a fight and.. and.. Why do YOU care so much?" Larissa eyed Libby suspiciously.

Libby frowned, "I care if anyone gets hurt, esspeciall someone from my own house" she answered.

"No, Darren's left" she said quietly, returing to the main subject

Larissa dropped her gaze and instead watched her soda change purple.
"So.. You two have.. You've-" Larissa tried to put it as gentally as possible, "Disconnected?"

"Disconnected?" For a moment libby didn't understand, then she got it. "Oh! Er, we're still together" she said. "It's just i don't know when i'll next see him, or even if i will see him" she added quietly. She would never leave him, no matter what.

Larissa's eyes slipped slowly away from Libby and towards the entrance to the Great Hall. She couldn't help thinking about Robert. What if he went away? Could she ever 'love' again?
Larissa pondered this as she sipped her soda and nodded in agreement to whatever Libby was saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back