Now this looks like job for me

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
It was the day after the memorial and Hoshi had her hair a brillant orange though she was in uniform. It was her whole one but her boots did click as they hit the floor. The heels where sharp and steel covered while the rest of the anckle boot was black. Other than that she was whole. "Now this looks like a job so everbody just follow me cuz we need a little contervercy cuz it feels so empty without me!" She yelled anouced that she was back and better than ever. The light claping died down and Hoshi took a seat. She could feel the stares of the girl that thought she was being foolish but this only made her want to giggle.

It felt so good to be back in her crazy colored hair and wild antics. Hoshi knew that she did have to quite down for a bit but really others would pick up the slack for her. Mainly Arisa who was the most hurt by this. Hoshi herself thought that the prank was awesome and she wanted to match that somewhat but knew that she would have to wait a few years to do so. After all she didn't want to burn herself out first year. No for now she would just chill with her friends and maybe piss off Professor Styx a little which was turning out to be as addictive as muggle pop rocks.

Adira had walked into the Great hall when a girl announced her entrance. she walked over on the other side of the table. "Nice entrance, but it could have been bigger" she said as if she was saying that her entrance wasn't impressive. Adira mentally slapped her self. 'Remember your promise Ater' Adira said to herself, Adira sat down across from the girl. "I havn't seen you around the school... Allthough, i havn't seen anyone around the school" she said her emerald green eyes studying the girl. Adira didn't have any friends. she didnt really care, But she promised her father she would atleast try instead of hanging out in the forest all the time.
Adira looked at the girl. "Allthough i have heard some people talk of you, The Girl with the Rainbow hair, Well Many colours"

Hoshi laughed. "Oh yeah it could have been but this is just enough for them to start glearing at me again. It's funny as hell." She said shaking her head. Her origonal intention was to do a sort of dance on the table to the beat of that song but again she thought it would be a bit much for her first year. She didn't want to do too much for the first year.

Again Hoshi laughed and tossed at her hair. "Rainbow, many colors it still calls the attentions and annoys trendies like hell! That's what I aim for in the long run. To be in the mind all the time. There are people that just hate me but they are still thinking of me." She said as if it where the funnyset thing in the world. It was to her. All her energy that girl like the blond bimbets that thoght she was an imbressment use to hate her could be put to better use in her mind. "But you can call me Hoshi Koshiba." She said offering the girl her hand. She liked this girl's acidic tongue.

Adira nodded, "you should hang various coloured wigs around the school, people would never walk that way if they thought you were there" she smirked "Why follow Trends, they change every five minutes" Adira stood up on her seat, pretending to hold up a random accessorie "Oh Look its a new bangle, Its SO the new fashion. oh and look a scalf, Thats SO in" she said mockingly. Adira looked at the girl introducing herself. "Adira Ater" she said taking Hoshi's hand. This girl had her cards set out right. "I Don't usually talk to people, just a waste of air. but i do hear things. Like The Glam... People. and that Kid that died and then came back to life, and ofcourse Pranks" she said looking at the girl again. she was actually attempting to make friends. Adira was shocked at herself, she has never tried. she usually glared at them, gave them the cold shoulder and went on her way. But she had to keep her promise

Hoshi laughed. "I know what you mean and I have a mother like that. 'Hoshi-chan you should dress more like proper girl and not like something that came out of a horror novel' Really I don't care." She said. She smiled when Adira menitoned the pranks. Her's of course and that of others that had been trying to rip off of her ever since she started to be the offical trouble maker of the school. "The Glam Squad you mean. They hate my guts really for being so loud. Again I don't care and find it funny to make them glare at me because that all they can do. Glare." She said. Hoshi was rather proud of the fact that the Glamies hadn't touched her yet. Then there was the supision that they where the ones that spread the murder thing but she would get them for that soon enough. She would love to see what they try and do to her after that but she would save it for a rainy day when she was bored. Hoshi was constely reminding people that bad things happened when Hoshi was bored.

Adira laughed "My Mother is dead" she said normally, It didn't bother her that much. she watched her father kill her mother. and she was totally fine with it. "Glam squad, What ever they are. i dont really care. all they do is bag out other people and what there wearing" Adira said as she rubbed her hands along her green jeans. "who care's about looking good. If they could i bet you that they would decorate there wands with dimonties and ribbon" she joked. "There all just a bunch of stuck up nimwits who think just because they dress in the latest "Fashion" they can rule the school and anyone in it" Adira was glad she made some form of friend. This way she would have someone who she could complain about to, and she could complain about back. Adira wasnt a shy girl, she just chose to keep to herself. "I wish them good luck with trying to glare at me" Adira said pointing to her eyes. "These freak people out, there un-natural green is so freaky for them. not many people can stare at them for a long time. All my Family have weird coloured eyes, and there are alot of us" she said.

Hoshi rolled her eyes and smirked. "Really though, it's not worth the effort if people are just going to forget about what you where waring in a few days. I'd rather be remembered. In the way I dress and what I do. But then no one will forget the dead boy coming back to life. There even some kids thinking that the Prefect is a Zombie it's fricken funny!" She said laughing. The topic turned to families and she shook her head. "I have my mother and father who are divorced. My brother Tohoru-kun who is still in Japan. There are the Marimotos who have Aine, Yuuko, Chikako, and Sakuya. All girls except for the last one who's a boy and the pride of the Marimoto family. The Satos have Akio, Haru, Hiro, and Hiroshi all males. Last but not least there are my least favoret cousins Emiko and Kimyhiro Ichihara. So you see there are a lot of in my family too." She said shaking her head. She liked most of her family. Emiko was a Japanese Glamie which she hated with every fiber of her being but she was family so there was nothing she could do about it.

Adira laughed slightly. "A student zombie, now thats different" she "big family, I have, My Father Acwel, his twin brother, my Uncle Atelic, oh and my mother's name was Alina. Then there are my Four brothers who are quadruplets, Audel, Alden, Ardal and Alton, and then my adopted brother Mark" she said as she cracked her fingers. "We're a very... Strange Family, not like others" she put on a slight smile. "But people just refer to us as the "Ater" Mob" she said. Adira liked being refered to as the 'Ater' mob, it was some form of protection for her. that way people knew that if they messed with her, they would also have to deal with the rest of the mob. Her Brothers.

Hoshi shook her head laughing. "Mod well that better than what my family is know as." She said looking up. Koshiba along with the others where known as one of the Four Roads Familis that ran the Japanese underground. "You have a big family too. That's fun when you actually like them. There are a few in mine that I'd rather not know." She said laughing. Hoshi took a plate of brakefast and started to eat. Classes where starting up again but she really didn't feel like going. "Hey want to skip?" She asked. "I really don't want to look at a professor in the face right now." She moaned.

Adira Smiled. "Well I have to love my family because of... Other Reasons" She said thinking of her father. When Hoshi asked her to skip, she was in no way reluctant. "Ofcourse" she smiled as the grabbed a handful of fruit from the table infront of her. "Where shall we go eh?" Adira asked curiously as she scracted her hand slightly. "Any place you had in mind?" Adira didn't enjoy classes much, having to sit through Teachers constantly staring at you like you were somthing different. Or them asking you a question and not even caring for what the answer would be. "I'm Fine with anywhere at all, as long as it is out of the eyes from them bats... i mean teachers"

Hoshi began to eat though it didn't take much to make her full. "Um we could always take our time exloring the imbetween." She said. If Adira didn't know what that was she would know soon. The Imbetween was what she called the tunnels that made up the passage ways. She knew most of them in the school but she knew there could be many, many more in the school. She would love to discover them all and make a sort of map so she could pass it down to the mischief makes of tomorrow. "Other than that you can choose what we do." She said with a wide grin.

Adira put some food in her mouth, "I don't care what we do as long as it is something" she said standing up. Adira flicked her hair back over her shoulders. "What do you have planned?" Adira asked curiously. she grabbed a bunch of grapes before stepping over the table to stand on the other side. eating the grapes happily Adira looked at Hoshi. "Anything Interesting, mischevious, Evil" she sniggered slightly. What can be more evil then her family. Adira chucked the grape stalk back onto the table before waiting for Hoshi.

Hoshi put a hand though her gleaming copper hair. Could she trust this girl with something like this? She had just met her after all but then they did share the same dislike for the Glamies. "For now we can explore the Inbetween but how about a small note of challenge. You know that whole student dieing thing. Well I have suspicion that the Glam Squad had something to do with the spread that I had something to do with the prank that killed him. I want to teach them that while they are gossipers and not even I can take that out of their nature I would like for them to keep me out of their mouths." She said taking a bottle out of sleeve. She always carried a few things on her and in her schoolbag in case she needed them in a moments notice. This was one of her mother's potions. Used right it would give the gleam that ran though her hair at this very moment. If used wrong it gave the bad hair day of a life time. Hoshi grinned at Adira.

"A small Challenge, No Such thing" she said as she remembered her Fathers challenges, 'No Emotion, No Pain, No weakness' she thought to herself. Adira looked at the bottle "Whats that" she asked curiously. looking at it, she hadnt seen any potion like that before. And her mother used to have them all. She knew because she used to look at all of them and test them on her brothers when she was little. Adira could feel eyes following her as she made her way down the hall with Hoshi, she looked at some people giving her the 'new girl' look. She wasnt a new girl. she looked at some other students and gave them a Icey stare, her Emerald green eyes looking right through them. Adira looked back at Hoshi.

Hoshi smirked. "A little something my mother cookes up. Believe me the way I'm going to use it would make any Glam girl scream. Along with other things. I have to wait for the right time though. Too soon and someone would wake up. Too late and the same thing would happen. I need a second to mess with them and they can come after me. They will learn that not everyone takes kindly to being talked about in such a way." She said putting the bottle way just as quickly as she took it out. "What do you say? Be my second when the time comes?" She asked Adira. She didn't look like a follower but like someone that would like to do something that could possably get her killed. The Glamies where no laughing matter but she knew she could take them.

"Allright" she said watching the bottle go back into Hoshi's bag. Adira knew of many worse options to use. But seeming that they were in school they still had to go by the rules. "Sounds like fun, everyone needs to know there place in the school" she sniggered slightly, "So tell me, where will this take place eh?" she asked curiously. Adira knew that if she was caught by anyone she could easily escape. Not many people knew who she was, which was a plus for her. Adira spotted more fruit on the table as they made there way down. she reached over someone and took it without a care in the world before walking back down again.

Hoshi smiled. It seemed like she could make friends in Slytherin after all. "In the girl's dorms. If you can come up with anything let me now but for now, we wait for when it seems good to strike. Warning though the Glamies may come after me and you if then feel like you where involved. I can take care of myself but can you?" She asked with a wide grin. She was a good acid spiter she gave her that but could she hold her own against two second years. "Oh and if you even need help in any class assignments I can get you some good notes. I know which Ravenclaws have the best notes by now." She said laughing. She had never told anyone that she usually stole notes in order to pass classes but now it seemed like she could.

"Well, i was thinking, Obviously the clamies... i mean glamies have there own toiletry bags, filled with there 'designer' crap. why not slip some of that into something in there. it will be way easy. and hardly anyone could expect a thing" she said flicking her hair back over her shoulder. She almost burst out laughing but restrained herself. "I assure you, i can handle myself. Spend a day with my father and you will know why" she said trying not to laugh, she stopped herself by eating a handful of grapes. Adira threw the stem back at the table. "i'm fine with assignments in crap like that. Thanks anyway, i know who to come to now" she said. She looked at Hoshi, she seemed like the person who she wouldnt mind introducing to her father. She could handle it.. Maybe.

Hoshi shrugged. "Whatever. I'm just saying it's a granteed EE at least." She said and left it at that. "I was thinking more of a night time raid. I also have fabric eating maggots that I got from a curten person. I know that at least one of them keeps designer clothes in their trunks. I know what I want to do with the maggots now. Really I can't talk about all of it here. The walls have ears." She said then laughed at the old saying that her grandmother used to say. She always took that one to heart. "I would like to meet your family. I'm sure it's a lot more interesting than mine." She said with a huge grin on her face. It was her super star smile she used on her fans.

"Up to you" Adira said "i dont really care" she added as she listened to Hoshi describe her plans. "The walls have more then just one set of ears" she said nodding towards a painting on the wall who looked as if they were listening in. "My Family is ALOT more interesting then some. There are alot of us" she said thinking of her brothers. "If you believe you can handle alot of guys... And Alton who thinks he is OH SO Hansome. Then i surely believe Father will like you to come around in the holidays" she said putting on a slight smile. Adira never smiled much. she never had a reason to. so her smiles wernt that joyful

Hoshi tossed her hair in a playful manner and grinned. "Believe me I can handle myself in front of a lot of guys." She said jokenly. She could do what she said but didn't often. It was cheesy and tacky and the only one she wanted was the boy she could never have. She had buried that deep inside her though. Hoshi laughed. "I have a cousin who thinks like that too. Sure I have room in my summer for a visit you your house. Anything to get away from my hag of a mother." She said shaking her head. She shot the paintings a super star smile which usually meant she had markers and knew now to use them.

"Ok so you say you can handle yourself infront of alot of guys, but can you remember there names" she said laughing slightly, Her whole family had names starting with A. Its odd but she liked it. "there are only 3 ways to get to my house... no wait 4" she said trying to think. "Apparation is the most common one used by my brothers, then you have the treck through the forest which i usually take, you can paddle your own lil canoe up the river, or you can fly via broom stick" she said trying to think if there are any other ways. "Oh your mother can't be that bad" she said. looking at the paintings now trying to act normal and still listen in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back