Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
The Darkness wasn’t very comforting, she was all alone in a dark room the only plus side was the bed but it wasn’t making her feel any safer, she had been free for under 24 hours, she had slept briefly for 2 hours but that was surrounded by healers fixing her cuts, bumps and bruises. Exhaustion was her main problem, she felt drained and hungry but she couldn’t eat or sleep every sound kept her awake, she found it so easy to sleep in her chamber she had gotten used to knowing when she was safe to sleep but she couldn’t help but be on high alert, Koaru was a powerful Death Eater, there was no way of knowing if he could escape the Aurors and come after her it was keeping her on edge.

Brushing her long straight brown hair out of her face she kept her eyes fixated on the door to her small room, she had flowers surrounding here but that wasn’t helping the fact that she was alone, Eden had made her stay even though she protested that she didn’t want to, but Eden was right she was too weak to leave just yet and the Healers would need to keep an eye on her, something about her body understanding she didn’t need to be alert to survive and it could shut down on her. The soft blanket was surprising compared to muggle hospitals she hadn’t been to St Mungos since Scarlet was born, she fiddled with the edge of the blanket between her fingers which were still a bit dead to touch, the hard callous’ on her finger tips felt odd, she didn’t realise that she had developed them until just now, tapping her fingers together Kida looked up back at the door, she thought she heard something. Sliding up the bed to sit up straight the young witch went to lean over and grab her wand but she realised that she was wandless. Kida’s eyes widened and she smacked her forehead slightly, Koaru had snapped her wand in half and she was so used to not having it but she felt threatened now and wanted a wand, she would have to demand that she goes wand shopping first thing in the morning, Kida had decided that she wanted a new custom made wand something good for transfiguration made out of a very strong wood with a double core if possible Mermaid and Dragon maybe. Kida heard the door open and almost jumped out of her skin. Kida threw herself out of bed and stood to one side, she thanked Eden for making the hospital allow her to wear regular Pyjamas, she had long pants on and a singlet with a light dressing gown over the top, Kida missed the comfort, she had worn the same jeans and shirt for a month she could have worn Pyjamas forever. Kida was in a defensive stance ready to attack whoever was at the door.

Icarus was walking down one of the numerous, long corridors of St. Mungo's hospital. His grip had tightened upon the chart of a patient named Kida Frost. He couldn't believe how lucky he was today without even having to use some felix felicis that he was considering using the day before. He was heading along with another healer to her room. They would be there at any moment. It would be miraculous however, if Kida was going to recognize him. He was wearing as well the common green and yellow robes of a healer and he was no longer looking like a young, tall, well-built man he was. Actually, he didn't look like a man at all. Right behind the real healer was walking a young women of average height. Freckles were covering part of the fair complexion on her face and her dark, brown hair were secured at the back of her head in a ponytail. That was the person he was disguised to get access into the institution without being noticed. Polyjuice potion had made the trick. Fortunately, the girl was a healer in training so the slight nervousness that could be discerned on her face because of Icarus' uneasiness, was understandable.

"This way." pointed out the healer in front of him and Icarus' heart skipped a beat as he was drawn out of his thoughts. He followed the healer's lead without saying anything. He was afraid that the voice that would come out of his mouth would be his very own deep voice and not the girl's that he was impersonating. His precaution was justifiable. Not even a week ago his uncle, a member of his family was mysteriously disappeared. If they had to believe his young cousin, he was actually abducted. This unfortunate event had made the whole Stratis family to be vigilant. The members that have been still residing back in Greece, had arrived in New Zealand to support his uncle's wife. Icarus had also made a temporary truce with his parents. Family had to be united these dark hours when the enemy wasn't known. Extra security measures were applied around the family's property and for those who wanted to venture out of the safety of their land, they were supplied with polyjuice potions. The Ministry and Aurors Headquarters had been informed about the disappearance but until they knew with what they were dealing with, the family had to take their own measures.

Since yesterday, Icarus hadn't return back home but he had sent an owl to inform his folks. He had stayed in St. Mungo's in an attempt to see Kida. News in magical community were travelling rather fast and he had learnt that she had been abducted as well by Death Eaters. Caught up in this family tragedy he had been distracted by the recent events but his mind was always occupied with thoughts of Kida. Yesterday he was spying out the land to make sure that no one was stalking him. The last thing he needed was to bring extra troubles to Kida. He had used polyjuice potion to transform into a patient's relative, randomly selected. He had spotted Eden and Kida's people somewhere in the waiting area and he remained close to them, getting updates as they were talking together. After he had made sure that it was safe and thanks to this healer in training, he was finally able to see Kida.

The other healer finally stopped in front of a closed door. He knocked before opening it and stepping inside the dark room. He waved his wand and the room showered with light. Icarus recognized Kida despite the bruises and the cuts that were covering her skin. "I'm sorry. Did we startled you?" asked apologetically the healer who had noticed that his patient was on edge. "So this is the patient I'm assigning to you. I want an analytical report on her status, plus find out what spells or potions were used for her treatment so far. When you are done come to my office." the healer turned to Icarus to give orders. "Yes sir!" Icarus replied, softening his voice as much as possible. He waited until the door closed behind him and he rushed next to Kida's bed, tossing the chart he had in his hands on her bedside table. "Finally!" he exclaimed and sat on the side of Kida's bed to squeeze her in his arms. A little bit too strong for a squeeze of the young woman he looked like. "I was afraid that he was going to make me remove an organ or something from a patient in the end." he continued still embracing her, taking a deep breath of her hair's aroma. It should be really awkward for Kida to have a stranger woman hugging her out of nowhere but Icarus had forgotten about his disguise as soon as he had her back into his arms.

Noticing the two Healers Kida visibly relaxed and rubbed her head before walking back to the bed without saying a single word, she didn’t want to seem jumpy she just wanted to go home, she checked the clock it was about 6am, she hadn’t slept a single bit all night. Kida covered her eyes to the bright lights and shook her head, she wasn’t startled just over cautious. The two healers started to talk to eachother giving orders and the young witch sighed, she felt as if she was a razy person being examined not a human being, the feeling was uncomfortable and she was glad she had passed out while she was getting healed earlier. Kida watched the two Healers talk about her and what they were going to do. She slowly tucked her legs underneath her as she sat on the end of the bed her hands resting in her lap. Studying her arm she wanted to check over her own injurys while the healers talked, she had around six large gashes in total, most of them on her stomach and back and probably one on her arm and one on her leg, the injurys were just taped over to hole the wound together to let it heal naturally, the healers probably assumed Kida would take it easy back home but fat chance of that happeneing, as soon as she had the chance she would be on the broom and going out with Scarlet she wasn’t going to stay inside like a crazy person, she needed to get over this event and fast but the more she thought about the harder it seemed to be, she didn’t know if someone was going to try abduct her now for putting their emperor in Azkaban.

Kida waited for them to finish talking, the Healer left the room and Kida looked at the Healer in training she seemed eager for something, once the door was shut the Healer-In-Training said something which shocked her for a moment, the healer came over to hug her but to Kida she half thought something bad was going to happen but she stayed in her place so she didn’t seem jumpy or strange she wanted to be seen as suitable to go home. Kida let the healer embrace her and tried to ignore the fact that it felt like a lovers embrace, she half wondered if this Healer had been infactuated with her but she couldn’t say, the hug was strong, not something she would expect out of this Healer she looked fragile but she was crushing Kida as if she hadn’t seen her in a long time. The Healer mentioned something about removing Organs and Kida pulled away and jumped out of the bed against the opposite wall 'You’re going to what?' she said with a confused look on her face, there was no way that she was going to get any organs removed. Kida took a step forward off the wall and realised what the Healer said she put on hand to her forehead and rubbed it she felt stupid 'Sorry, I’m just.. Sorry' she said as she took a step forward back towards the healer, she stood next to the girl and studied her for a moment, something didn’t seem right, she noticed something different in the girls eyes. Kida raised an eyebrow 'Have I met you before?' she asked curiously not wanting to offend the girl but she couldn’t shake the feeling that she knew her from somewhere.
Kida leaned back onto the bars at the end of the bed and looked at her nails, she would have to get them fixed they looked awful. Kida waited for the girl to say something more.

Astonished that Kida didn't return his hug, he watched her stepping back and lean against the wall as if he had a contagious disease. The corner of his lips hooked into a grin and smacked his forehead when he remembered that he still looked like the trainee. Although he wanted to see how much he was missed by Kida, he decided to fool around a little bit and pretend to be the healer that was going to examine her.

He cleared his throat before starting talking.
"Well, miss...Frost?" he stood up and picked the chart he had tossed before on the side table. He paused to have a allegedly look through it. "I'm afraid that the state of your health is more serious than I and my collegues believed." he tried to wear the most professional expression on his face while he didn't know if his words were sounding professional. "Unfortunately, we have to remove your spleen, your liver and your kidneys in order to cease your internal bleeding." he started shooting random organ names that were coming in his head, hardly managing to keep a straight face.

Icarus drew his attention away from the chart and looked at Kida who had probably started suspecting that something wasn't right. "I don't think so." he replied while searching the pockets of his lime and yellow robes. "I always remember my patients' faces. I sometimes keep an organ or two of them for souvenirs but no I don't think we have met before." he pursed his lips in an attempt no to burst into laughter. Kida must have been scared to death with what she had just heard.
"Okay miss Frost. Would you like to be sedated during this process or you just want to watch?" he asked, finally managing to find what he was looking in his pocket. He pulled out of it a wand of dark cherry wood. He tapped his wand in his hand with a smirk as he waited for her desicion. Suddenly, he felt his muscles pumping. It seemed that the duration of the polyjuice potion was going to last soon.

Kida's eyes widened when the Nurse said her state of health was more serious, she raised and eye brow and took another step back and moved one foot behind her in a wide stance 'I'm Sorry, What?' she said her heart rate increasing, she was on well alert now she noticed a change in the womans face but she ignored it for now. The woman looked at her chart and said that they had never met but she wasn't so sure, the eyes were very familiar half her mind was thinking it might have been a Death Eater from the Koshiba Manor but the other half was telling her that she was wrong.
The Healer asked if she would like to be sedated or watch and Kida lost it, there was somthing odd about the Healer the attitude and they way they spoke was ringing in her head but her consious was screamining that she was wrong that this was Dangerous. Kida quickly Transfigured into her wolf form and snarled at the Healer, she noticed something ripple through the Healers body, she looked at the wand and raised a furry eyebrow and kept her focus on on the Healer who seemed to be acting weirdly, she wasn't sure if it was her wolf form but her view was extremely sharp as a wolf.

Kida took a few padded steps back, she had no wand so being a wolf was the safest option for her. Kida growled and watch another ripple pass over the womans body she lowered her front legs ready to pounce, she had clued in now, she knew the Healer was friend the scent gave it away exacly who it was, it was going to be hard to fooland the only way someone would ripple like that was under polyjuice. Kida pounced at the Healer and knocked them down onto their back, her strong legs forcing their chest down, her size and strength would typically make Kida an Alpha Dog leader of a pack, but at the moment the only other wolf she had in her pack was her cousin who was a husky pup. Kida snarled and transfigured back into her human form moving her hands to beside the womans head on the floor 'You almost had me going' she said with a smile her long legs holding the woman in place under her she shook her head and leaned forward and pulled the wand out of the womans hand 'Nice wand' she said looking at it, it was designed like one she had started to design she was slightly Jealous of Icarus' new wand but she sat up and put it on the edge of the bed and leaned back over the woman who seemed to be changing again Kida leaned forward and gave the changing woman/Icarus a kiss on the lips she pulled away and smiled 'I Hate you so much right now, I almost ripped your Spleen, Liver and Kidneys out' she said shaking her head.

As he had expected, Icarus watched as Kida lost her coolness and took a defensive stance. He was going to continue with his teasing a little bit longer but a wave of sickliness pierced his body. Before he was able to react Kida was already in her animagus form, a dark wolf. Being still sick to his stomach he couldn't fight back as the wolf pounced on him and knocked him down. Chills ran down his spine as he wa lying down on the floor and Kida returned back to her human form as she was on the top of him. The face started changing. Freckles were absorbed by the skin and facial hair grew across his jaw. The dark brown eyes turned deep gray and the curvy silhouette bulked up. At the moment Kida was kissing him, the polyjuice potion's effect was long gone.

"Hi." he said with a cheeky grin after their lips seperated. "Love, hate. Potatoes, potatos." he commented, enjoying the fact that he had managed to vex her a little bit. He paused to stare her hazel eyes. He had missed those eyes. "As much as I love the woman on top, I think that you should stay a little longer on your bed." he said and with careful moves he picked her up in his arms to take her back to the bed. He sat next to her at the side of the bed when something poked his buttock. It was the wand that she had taken out of his hand and placed it on the bed. "You like it?" he asked her as he was twirling it among his fingers.
"It's yours." he put it in her hands with a wide smile across his face. "I knew that your friends and relatives were going to turn your room into a greenhouse so I decided to pioneer and bring you a new wand." he stated as he shoved away twice the leaves of the flower pot next to him that were getting in front of his face.

"I heard Eden in the waiting room saying that they had snapped yours." he explained how he knew that she was in need of a wand. "Of course she didn't notice me. I was the little, grumpy, old lady that was eavesdropping from the distance." he revealed that the use of polyjuice potion had became a daily habit.
"It was quite tiring to be this one." he said and tapped with his index finger the inscription on the badge of his robes that was reading the name Josephina Santos. "I had no idea that you, women had that problem with the big boobs." he rubbed his own chest where moments ago he had to carry a pair of quite heavy breasts.
Soon he casted away his playful mood athough it had really helped him to forget his family's issues. He wasn't going to focus on that either. He scopped her face and smothered her lips with his. "What happened to you? Who did this? he asked and his thumbs caessed the soft skin of her cheeks. His eyes checked the bruises and the cuts all over the bare parts of her body, making his jaw clench and unclench as he wanted to break the face of the brute that did that to her.

Kida watched the transformation waiting for Icarus to appear, she chukled at the facial hair on the womanly face, eyes changed and everything turned back to normal. Kida rolled her eyes at him when he poked fun at her. Kida couldn't help but wonder why he was disguised to see her unless he wanted to poke fun at her. Smiling sweetly at Icarus he picked her up and she leaned into him, enjoying the embrace before he put her on the bed Kida pouted she really wanted to get close to him she had miss the close company Icarus brought to her but she knew she wouldn't be allowed.
The soft sheets underneath her made her want to go to sleep now that Icarus was here, she looked at the wand he was twirling around in his hands and held one hand out to accept it, she felt the power in her hands and smiled, she looked at Icarus and the wand shot some deep purple flames into the room around them lighting up the room in a deep glow 'I missed this moment, when i used to work at Ollivanders watching kids get their new wands, i forgot what it was like' she said with a smile as she gripped the wand tightly and tapped it in her hands 'It's Perfect, How did you know this was what i wanted' she said running her fingers along the wood 'You've been in my study, No one would have been able to guess the wand and the core which i wanted'she said as she traced the wand with her finger, it was just like her design. Kida smiled and wrapped her arms around Icarus giving him a strong kiss on the lips moving her hands through his hair she didn't want to pull away but she reluctantly had to.

Kida crinkled her nose 'I wish i could have stopped that, Its hard to ignore the effects of a strong sleeping potion i tried my hardest' Kida hung her head low and shook it slightly, she was embarrassed she couldn't handle herself in the situation. Kida giggled, 'I'm slightly concerned with you taking on these Female forms Icarus, is there something you're not telling me?' she said giving him a playful shove before leaning on his shoulder and wrapping her hands around his arm and exhaled. Kida rolled her eyes again 'i think you're more suited to no Boobs' she said giving him a tap on the chest, Kida laughed to herself and shook her head, she sat up and he kissed her, she leaned into him again, he pulled away and he examined her cuts and few bruises that were left 'The Leader of the Japanese Death Eaters' she said softly as she turned her head when he moved her and studied her injurys 'I've known the Koshiba's for a long time, Eden is adopted into their family.. I always thought they didn't like me because i wasn't as upper class as they were but it turns out they knew i was a Muggle born and wanted to kill me' she said as she lifted up her arm and ran her finger over one of the cuts which was taped together 'Something about his Mistress not marrying him until the world is rid of Muggleborns and Safe. So he chose me since i was a close and easy target' Kida looked down and bit her lip slightly 'I did manage to land a few on his face from time to time and i bit his leg, but he's in Azkaban now so it doesn't matter' she said hoping Icarus wouldn't do anything that would land him in Azkaban. Kida looked up at Icarus and ran her fingers through his hair and stared into his Gray eyes 'You weren't there when they found me' she said softly.

A smile melted on his lips as he watched her recalling the time he used to be a shopkeeper assistant for Ollivanders. It seemed like she had some good memories to share from back then.
"The day you went missing, I dropped by your house after Perseus gave me a call. He took me in your study while we were trying to find a way to come in contact with you. I accidentally noticed among your notes about this wand." he admitted that he had been to her study before. He was considering of giving it to her later as a birthday present but it turned to be a better moment for her to have it.

He was surprised to find out that despite her physical and mental torture she had been through in the hands of those Death Eaters, she hadn't lost her humour.
"I won't lie. I considered having a peek through my cleavage but I decided to keep my gentleman status." he said with a cheeky smile.
"She was an easy victim. She should consider of using some kind of hair tonic." he explained why she chose this woman who was now unconscious in a broom cabinet.
He listened carefully of the events he had missed due to his family's issues. He was feeling bad that he wasn't by her side during these tough hours but he was trying to make up for it. He shook his head as he couldn't comprehend why so many people were obsessed about blood purity. "It's always about blood status, isn't it?" he said, finding rediculous the idea of vanishing the muggle-borns from earth's face. "I hope for his own good to stay in Azkaban for the rest of his life because the dementors' kiss would be painless in front of what I'll do to him." he stated and his eyes filled with rage for an instance but her presence was calming him down.

Her last words stabbed him on his heart. He knew that she wasn't accusing him for anything but he was already feeling bad for not being around when she was found.
"I'm terribly sorry about this." he began and took her hand in his. His look was full of guiltiness and repentance.
"It doesn't seem to be the best period of the year because I had as well to deal with some family issues." he wanted to explain but at the same time he didn't wanted to get into details.
"I'll probably give up teaching." he decided that he could share this with her. It was a tough choice but he had to make it. He was needed elsewhere and still had the Macaws to keep him into Quidditch. However, he was going to miss teaching but he wanted to keep the good memories out of it.
"So, when the real healers are saying that you can leave this sterile cage?" he asked her.

Looking down at her hands Kida smiled 'I hope Perseus is okay, he can get very jumpy at times, after all our Mother kind of dumped him near my house i don't think he could handle being left again' she said feeling bad that Perseus had had to endure losing Kida he probably went out of control and called everyone in her phone book knowing him. 'Ohh You "Accidentally" Noticed it hey' she said giving him a small poke in the ribs.

Kida heard a noise in the hallway as if someone had bumped into a shelf causing the stuff to rattle and she flinched slightly her body seemed to think that it was in constant danger. Kida couldn't help but giggle at Icarus' next status 'I don't see why not, I do it all the time' she said puling forward her shirt and having a look down before giving Icarus a small tap on the back of the head if he went to have a little look as well 'Doesn't mean i'm not concerned about you and your Female body form' she smiled, she didn't really mind she was just stirring him up.
Sitting up to stop leaning on Icarus Kida ran her hands through her long brown hair 'Unfortunately my Blood Status was exposed when Eden's family met me since she's related to those Death Eaters. I've had problems with them ever since, I'm lucky to be alive' she said with a soft voice, Icarus mentioned something about how Koaru was lucky to be in Azkaban and he had a harsh expression Kida moved her hands to either side of his face and kissed him strongly on the lips holding him close to her, Pulling away slowly Kida kept her head close to his and looked in his eyes with her Bright Hazel ones 'He will never escape, and if he does i won't be influenced under any potion and i will bring him down' she said giving him a kiss on the nose.

She could tell she had hurt Icarus with her words but she had to know, she pulled back when he mentioned family issues 'You haven't been attacked by Death Eaters have you?' she said quickly checking his arms she would have killed anyone who tried to hurt her family. Kida twirled the wand in her hands she was really enjoying the feel of it, it seemed perfectly suited. Kida looked at her arms and rubbed them slightly 'Tomo.... Today' she said realising what the time was, she wasn't comfortable with the word Cage, she had been trapped for so long she didn't wan the hospital to seem like one. Kida pipped up and looked at Icarus 'Will you stay with me for a few nights?' she asked wondering if he wouldn't mind or if his family had bigger things to deal with, she didn't know how she would be able to sleep at night unless someone was with her, Eden had already pulled out on her and she had Ashton and Aeon protecting her but she didn't know if she would be relaxed enough unless there was someone next to her.

Her reference to her little, half-brother, reminded him of how maturely Perseus had handled the situation of being left alone with a passed out adult and a baby crying its lungs out.
"That could be the sister perspective you have, because when I got there the night he called me, I show that he's actually a pretty responsible and understanding little lad. You should have seen how much he tried to calm down Scarlet." he pointed out and leaned back on the foot of her bed. In front of his two, younger cousins, Perseus was an angel. He was glad that the one night he stayed with them, they didn't manage to corrupt him and turn him into a restless trouble-maker.
He casted at her a mischievous, side look when she attempted to inflame him but he folded his arms against his chest like a stubborn child and remained at his spot. "You women complain that we don't understand you. You should be thankful that I made an attempt to walk in your shoes." he knew exactly how to toss back a tease and this time he focused on women's perennial complaint of not being understood by men.

Icarus had never thought of blood status as a means of judging other people. He was neither the type of person that he would keep down low his own blood status. It was the pure-bloods that had existential issues and they were blaming the rest of them. "They are just jealous that a muggle-born aces as a Quidditch player, has a nice job in the Ministry and is also an animagus." he tried to express his opinion about blood status. That it had no connection with an individual's skills and talents but Kida pounced on him and smothered his lips with a kiss.
As she pulled away slowly, Icarus sensible mind managed to control his untamed body and not move an inch.
"Forget what you have in your mind wildcat. As a fake healer I can still note that you need rest." he said with a smirk. He didn't know if she indeed had something naughty in mind but her kisses were taking for her.

Her question about Death Eaters caught him unprepared. What if it was them that were behind all this? What if they knew he had something with Kida going and they stroke his own family as a warning of not messing with them? Yet no one had taken over the accountability of that action and Icarus was suspecting that there was something in the family that the older members were keeping secret.
"I have no idea who have attacked us but my uncle went missing and we have no news about him since then." he said thoughtful as his brain was creating the most hyperbolic scenarios. "My parents and other members of the family had arrived in New Zeaand, trying to find out what have happened while the Aurors Headquarter has taken over the case." he explained and wondered how long it would take hear some good news.
However, he wasn't there to add up more worries. He needed as well to escape a little bit from reality and Kida had the ability to do that.

"Actually, I was thinking of something better." he began saying and sat closer to her.
"I was thinking, if you feel comfortable enough, to come and stay with me for a few days at my place." the suggestion came out of his mouth confidently but inside him second thoughts were roaming. He was feeling that their relationship had gotten to a stage that he could bring her to his place, to his own private world. However, he was skeptical about his parents' reaction, especially now that they were staying at his uncle's premises.
He didn't know how they would react if they were going to find out that his girlfriend had already a child.
Despite this thought at the back of his head, he smiled as he waited for her response.

Her half brother Perseus seemed more mature, she didn't want to know what Ashton was doing at the time he had changed so much but she could never tell. Kida pouted a little doing the girlish 'Awwww, He's so cute' when Perseus said that he had tried to calm down Scarlet, her daughter had a lot of emotion she always seemed to know when something was happening and it was adorable but in this case it must have hurt Scarlets heart to not have her mother back yet. Kida watched Icarus recline and she wished she wasn't in the hospital, she wanted out she wasn't getting any better being watched by Aurors trapped inside another Cage.
Giggling when Icarus didn't take a look she rolled her eyes 'I am Very Thankful my Darling Miss Icarus' she said with a small smile 'Icara?' trying to change his name into something more feminine by doing her italian background but throwing an 'A' on the end of it to make it feminine.

Blushing when Icarus complimented her she couldn't help herself, she hadn't heard Kind words in a long time. Icarus warned about not resting and she sat up and wrapped her arms around her 'I have a wand now, i wouldn't want to do that' she said concern in her voice, she was half threatning him half trying to cover the emotion that was inside of her, she didn't want to be in the hospital much longer, she hated it in here but this time she had a bed and food. Kida was almost ready to beg Icarus when he mentioned his uncle had gone missing. Kida brushed her hair our of her face again 'Are you sure it's not from Death Eaters, where was he taken from, Oh Icarus i will do anything and everything in my power to help, I know what it's like, You have to hope a Death Eater doesn't have him its not fun the curses they use.. Oh Icarus let me help i...' Kida realized she was rambling and she stopped and looked down, she felt a soft humming through her body like the Cruciatus curse was still lingering inside of her, the young witch rubbed the top of her hand and up her arm feeling the fabric which was on her arms holding the cuts together, Koaru seemed to enjoy cutting her deep how he could slowly carve up each layer of skin, muscle, tissue until she broke out in tears but she would never beg him to stop she wouldn't dare give up. 'Icarus, Death Eaters are very nasty, the enjoy watching lower "Class" i guess you can say' she said keeping her head down so Icarus couldn't tell how much Koaru had actually hurt her 'You would hope for you Uncles sake that he hasn't been taken By a Death Eater, and if my Disappearance has anything to do with his i will seriously hunt that Death Eater down myself' she said closing her eyes tightly, the hum of the curse had subsided slightly, she felt as if it was still there but she knew it wasn't.

Feeling another body close to her she looked up her eyebrows knotted together in worry Icarus was thinking of something different she smiled slightly her arm still tracing where a large gash was 'What do you have in mind?' she asked, she wondered if Icarus would want to take her back to that Island they were on not that long before she was taken but he said going back to his house her eyes winded, she hadn't met Icarus' family before apart from his younger relatives. but there was one thing more important to her than meeting Icarus' Family 'Will they accept Scarlet?' she said wondering if he would want her to not bring Scarlet around but for a month without her she would rather spend the night with her Favourite little girl and her Favourite man Icarus.

Icarus ignored the fact that his girlfriend was tring to get him a feminine male to match his latest usurpation.
His thoughts focused on what she mentioned afterwards about Death Eaters. He couldn't see why this group of people which were obsessed with dark arts, would have targeted his family. There were no supporters of the dark lord back in Greece and as far as he knew, no one in his family had ever any connections with them. It wasn't making sense either why they have chosen his uncle as their victim. He was a really good man, a person that you could admire but maybe these kind of people wanted to eradicate good, skillful wizards. On the other hand, Asterion wasn't a muggle-born and Death Eaters were obviously interested in muggle-borns like Kida.
"I'm not sure but I don't think so. We don't have any connections with them. We don't have any muggle-borns in our family yet. It doesn't make sense why they would target us out of the blue." he said, his eyes lost on the wall behind her. "Besides, the location of our premises is secret. How they have found it?" he shook his head, more convinced than before that Death Eaters weren't to be accused for his uncle's abduction.
"And even if they knew that something is going on between me and you, which I doubt it, they would have taken me. Not my uncle." he added to support his opinion.

His attention turned on Kida when he noticed that she flinched while she was talking about Death Eaters.
"Are you okay?" he asked worried and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Do you want me to call a healer?" he asked her, not really caring to expose his presence. He settled down only when Kida started talking again.
"You would not do anything." he made that clear casting at her a stern look. "It has nothing to do with you and definately not with Death Eaters. I don't want you to to start stalking Death Eaters at Bleak Street." he said and his sternness turned into concern. He decided to change the subject. There was no point of overanalyzing this. Aurors had taken over the case and his family was dealing with it as well. He wasn't there to obsess his head of nth time with his family's issues. He have wanted to see Kida and escape for a little while from reality.
He realized just then that bringing Kida as his place wasn't going to be a real change of routine. There would be tension among the members of his family and that wasn't the kind of environment that he wanted for Kida at that moment. Then he heard her mentioning Scarlet and his heart sunk but he managed to keep his composure. He was always arguing with his parents. Their strictness was always clashing with his choices and actions. He knew that they weren't going to accept easily the fact that he was dating a woman that she had already a child and he had just recently healed his relation with his father.

"I have a better idea." his face flashed as he was processing that thought in his head.
"I don't think it would be the right moment to introduce you to my family. They are still too shocked with what have happened to my uncle." he explained, hoping she would understand why hy was just withdrawing his previous suggestion. "However, our country house in Santorini, Greece would be vacant." he said with a wide smile as he was stroking his chin. His parents were used to visit there at weekends but now that there was a family emergency they were going to stay in New Zealand to support his uncle's wife. They were safer at his uncles premises than anywhere else while they didn't know if other members of the family were targeted.
"Think of it. The sea, the view, beautiful sunsets, the volcano, picturesque villages." he said, his eyebrows raising playfully at each mention. "Scarlet can definately come with us." he had no problem to bring her daughter along. Lately he have started liking kids. He was so used to his own cousins that he was surprised to find out that there were kids like Kida's younger brother. It was a perfect plan and this change would do only good to Kida. The only thing he had to think of was a good excuse of leaving while his family was in such an agony.

Kida shook her head 'If this has anything to do with my connection to Death Eaters i will kick myself' she said softly hoping that she wasn't the reason for his familys hardship, Kida didn't remember anyone else being brought into the house while she was there and if Icarus' uncle was there he would have been found when the house was raided. Kida didn't want anything bad to come to Icarus' family because of her, she hadn't met them yet and whem she did she wanted to make a good impression. 'Death Eaters have spys everywhere, i'm not surprised if there is a Healer or two here who is also a Death Eater' she said softly hoping no one was listening just in case. Kida put her hand on his wrist 'I'm sure everything is fine Icarus, its just uncanny that your uncle was taken around the same time i... was' she said her voice shifting when she talk, she still felt a bit uncomfortable that she couldn't protect herself.

Icarus was worried about Kida and she squeezed her eyes tight, she didn't want to show any weakness, not untill she was out of the hospital. 'No, No i'm fine Icarus, just remembering what happened' she said raising her hand to his face and gentley resting it on his cheek 'I have you here, i don't need any healers, I'll be fine' she said with a confident smile he mentioned bleak street and she giggled 'There are very few Death Eaters at bleak street, they know people know that's where they should be so they don't go there, Most of the shops are owned by Paricually nasty and brave Death Eaters, they know that they can get away with being out in the open' Kida shook her head, she stayed away from bleak street 'besides they can smell your blood, not worth it, i may as well put a target on my back'

Kida watched Icarus as he seemed to think to her response about Scarlet and come up with another alternative, she felt a small kick in her gut when he said that he had a better idea, she hoped his family would accept her even with her child, Kida almost said to Icarus that she would leave Scarlet with her family so she could meet his and pretend that she didn't have a daughter for him but she didn't think that would be smart and she didn't want to be anyone other than herself.
Kida sighed peacefully when Icarus mentioned going to Greece 'it sounds Beautiful, If you want we can do a pit stop at my Villa in Italy as well' she asked wondering if Icarus would be keen 'a Little family vacation' Kida wasn't sure if she was okay pressing the word "Family" to Icarus, she often thought of her Boyfriend as some form of family to her anyway, Italian style she had a large family. 'Greece sounds Beautiful, I've never been' she said with a smile.

Icarus reached closer and lied next to her. "Stop worrying your head with this." he said and placed an arm around her shoulder. He had regretted talking about his family's incident. Perhaps he should have waited until she was out of St. Mungos and had some time to heal first from her unpleasant experience. He hadn't doubted that Death Eaters could have set spies in places like St. Mungos. That's why the whole show of disguishing into healers with the help of polyjuice potion and being extra careful. He could feel that there was something out there stalking him and his family. He just wasn't sure if that something was named 'Death Eaters' or differently.
"I'm not sure about the one I just impersonated but the rest of them are clear. I made sure before coming to you." he said with a chuckle, finding amusing the thought of choosing to impersonate and subsequently knock out the only Death Eater spy in the hospital.

What Kida was pointing out wasn't something he could overlook. It was indeed suspicious the fact that these two events took place so close in time. Minoas' testimony however wasn't matching the way that Death Eaters were acting. They prefer to let their mark wherever they had acted.
"My cousin's testimony who was with my uncle when he was abducted, points to a different direction than that of Death Eaters. There was no dark mark and my uncle was actually swept by a hurricane formed by an electrical charged cloud. That doesn't sound like they ways of Death Eaters." he reminded himself this detail that was once more countering the possibility of Death Eaters taking part in this. He hoped that this was going to cease Kida from worrying that it was her fault. Icarus wasn't eager to start searching on his own when his own well-being could be on stake. Without evidences it would be ingenuous to visit the Bleak Street which was unmistakable the turf of most Death Eaters. "Don't you even dare to think of going there when you get out of here." he looked at her serious than ever. He was going to take her away from there anyway. His idea of going for a while to Europe was just the perfect plan.

He hoped that she didn't realize the main reason why he changed his initial suggestion but his new one sounded even more appealing to him. "It is beautiful. It has some controversial beauty. Sea and islands on the one side, mountains, rivers and mountainous villages in the mainland." he came to agree with her about the beauty of his little homeland. He was actually looking forward to go back and visit. It was long since he was back there and he was hoping that maybe he could see some of his friends from school that he had so badly neglected them. He liked even more Kida's addition to his plans. "You just took it to a whole new level." he said and pressed her closer to him. Although Italy was just next to Greece he had never visit it as he had preferred after his graduation to travel east and later end up in New Zealand. It was a nice opportunity since they would be near. He was glad that Kida was in his arms and his head just at the top of hers because he didn't want to see his reflective expression when she mentioned the word 'family'. It was like something kicked his brain and his gray eyes widened. He couldn't explain how a single word had such an effect on him. "Scarlet will love it. Perhaps we will find the opportunity and take her ride a hippocampus." he ignored the word that had just flustered him, thinking of the creatures that his own father was breeding in Santorini.

Kida rolled to Icarus' presence and rested her head on his soft beating chest, she felt comfort she hadn't felt in a while. Kida chuckled 'Luckily you checked, it would have been very odd to any Death Eaters who could be watching' she sad softly as she wrapped her arm around Icarus and pulled herself closer to him enjoying every lingering smell and feeling that came with close contact.

Kida raised an eyebrow and lifted herself off Icarus chest slightly 'Some Death Eaters are in training and don't bear a Dark mark because Dark marks were only given by the Dark lord himself but i have a feeling you may be right that something else is stirring within the Dark Community' she said feeling uneasy about the way things were changing, she felt a need to contact Eden and make sure that the seals on her house were strong just in case.
lowering herself down onto Icarus again she sweeped her hair out of the way, the back looked like a bit of a horrible hacked at Job since Koaru, Eden managed to make it look decent for the press but it had changed back to what it looked like straight and normal at the front but hacked at at the back Kida half wanted to cut her hair but wondered if she would regret it like last time she cut it during school after having a fight with her God Father. 'I can't go out there right now, i have a Daughter to protect, Koaru said he would get to her but i want to make sure she's safe even with him captured'

Kida rolled to straddle Icarus and looked at him with a smile when he described where they could go 'Take me there now' she demanded, her tone was hinting that she was joking but she did really want to leave and get away. Kida lowered herself and gently kissed Icarus on the lips he made her heart flip and flutter with his plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back