St. Mungo's Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tillian Angel

Tillian walked into the ministry on a misson. He had come to offer his skills up as a Healer for St.Mungo (or New Zealands equivilant).

Gellert had been wandering the halls of the Ministry, evading his normal paper pushing work as he always did for the first half of the day. As he passed through the Grand Entrance Way he noticed someone who looked a little dazed in the mix of people. Gellert approached him cautiously, unsure of who he was, but figuring he might as well kill some time before he went back to his office. "Hello my good man, how may I help you this wonderful day?" he asked with a cheery grin spread wide across his mug.

"Yes I am looking fo rthe office of the Minister of Magic. I have come to talk to him about St.Mungo. I have traveled from England and America to talk to him about opening a Hospital to for New Zealand. Could you point me to his office." Tillian said in a confident voice. He would argue his case to the Minister, he felt passionate about helping the wizarding community in New Zealand.

"Well, I could direct you to his office but see no reason to as I am he for whom you search." Gellert stated with a wide grin, "Now if you'll follow me to my office we might discuss this further."

Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back