Things that Bump in the Night and Day

Luthor Silverback

OOC First Name
Brian
The white walls and polished floors annoyed Luthor greatly but he was going to be attending Hogwarts soon and the information he had received said that he would not be dissapointed. Sigourney was with him of course, since she had been the one to discover the girl that worked inside the Hospital, with help from some of the many Silver Snakes that still roamed the sewers underneath the streets. The years were getting on however and many of them were starting to fall to pieces of disrepair. Sigourney of course was unique and special so such a fate would not become her's. Luthor however knew that without his father's genius such things would fade away and so would not be around to help him once he was old enough to fully appreciate them.

What luck would there be to here a story of a witch working at St. Mungo's with the ability to do extraordinary things. If what Sigourney had told the young boy was true than the witch he was going to meet was special, like him. He began walking around the corridor ignoring the staff who didn't notice him too much. He was still in luck for being so small and since he was so quiet most didn't even see him as they moved around with the desire to complete their tasks. "Sunako Koshiba" Luthor said quietly to himself as he looked into some of the patient's rooms. He began wondering if he should've brought Tin with him since the elf had apparently had some history with the hospital, though given that history it may have been better to leave him behind.

Sunako had heard that there was a child that had been wanting her attention on in the hospital which was something that she had expected. Eden had told her that she should be expecting a visit from a boy named Luthor Silverback had taken in interest in her. Sunako had asked a bit about him and he sounded like a very unique young man. In light of his personality she had taken to her lab for a few days and had developed a Brown Recluse who's venom was about seven times more toxic than it was meant to be. She was still working on her poisons even though she had taken a job as a Healer.

She found the hall which the boy had gotten to and walked up behind him. "Young master Silverback I presume. I was expecting you. Eden." She said beconing him to her. "I work mostly up in the spell damage ward but take a few cases here and there in other wards mostly because of training. My temporary office is up there." She said leading him towards one of the lifts. "The underground whispers of your family name to what do I owe this honer?" She asked. Looking into his eyes Sunako could tell that this was no child at all but something darker. Sunako could relate to that completely.

"The darkness can speak echos to us all" Luthor said with a smile, it was not one of his condescending smile that he often gave to people, it was actually a true smile. He could feel something inside this young woman that he couldn't describe but it reminded him of something that was meant to create a pit deep inside his stomach. Instead it filled him with an energy unlike any before and he was living off it more than anything else. "I want to see your mutants and in return I will allow you to examine my snake" Luthor said as Sigourney lifted her head. He knew that she was special since she was as close to a living snake as one could possibly get without altering a real thing.

"My father worked on machina's Sigourney is the most advanced and there is nothing in the world like her" Luthor explained as the energy began to fade away and his own dark personality came back to him. "Perhaps, you could study her for a bit and make some more interesting improvements to your spiders" Luther said curious as to how far this girl would be willing to go to create the ultimate spider. "Sigourney is a useful weapon and I would be curious if such attributes could be given to spiders, I would be willing to reward such kindness" Luthor said though the word kindness did not sound like anything of the sort. "I am a bit curious about you, why are you like me?" Luthor asked simply enough, he'd never met someone that gave off the same vibe as himself before and it did make him curious.

Sunako's blood colored eyes glittered. "You would really give me free reign on your mech? To be honest I spotted it when you came in. No living creature can be so still not any that come from nature." She looked to the right then the left. "In the lift, we will be able to talk in my office more discreetly and work out the details but for now let me just say that I would be more than honored to have a look at this exquisite creation." Sunako smiled down at Luthor like she would at her own son though there was no maternal intent there. He didn't need it.

"I would have to take a closer look in order to see if I can't embed some of Sigourney's attributes into some black widows or maybe into some funnel webs." Her smile became more twisted in nature at the thought. She was truly happy. The funnel web spider was the only one in the world that lived in a colony. A colony of deadly spiders would really make Sunako's day. She could imagen someone coming home and seeing their home covered in funnel webs from the spiders only moments before one of the spiders bit him for in crouching on their territory. She looked down at the curios young man and tilted her head. "We are a very special kind of darkness Luthor. We know no compassion or affection, we know nothing other than our work and our goals. It is people like us that make the advancements in medicine and magic. Those of us that are not afraid push ethics to the very limits. Sunako said as doors opened. "I have a gift for you young master.

Sigourney didn't say a word as she listened to the conversation Luthor knew already that she wouldn't since she would know already that his will was law now. Sigourney knew that she should trust Luthor's judgement since he wouldn't allow anything to hurt her. "I cannot bring Sigourney to Hogwarts during the first week, that will give you three weeks to study and examine her, after that I am sure that I won't have to wait long before I can see results in the Silver Spider V1" Luthor said simply enough as he thought about the possibilities an army of mechanical spiders under his control would have. "I think the spiders would have more of an intelligence in recreating themselves leaving their numbers to a near limitless supply" Luthor explained as he began thinking about everything that would follow after this moment. This was easily a moment in which two dark visionaries united, one as master and the other as servant. "Study Sigourney and learn everything you can about what makes her tick, use her personality for the basis of the mecha spiders" Luthor said with a small purse of his lips, the closest he would get to a smile. "I'm curious as to what you have for me" Luthor added showing little true interest.

Sunako opened the door to her office, inviting the young boy inside. "This is one of my latest projects based off a brown recluse. His venom is seven time stronger than that of the natural creatures and of course it will follow the commands of the one who handles him." She said handing him a small cage. She had made bigger spiders of course, her son had one that was the size of a small dog but was able to camifloge itself so completely that it was as if someone had cast a spell on it. Well they may have. You can command it with your voice of course but if it where suddenly to be taken away this little device will can give commands as well." She said and handed Luthor what looked like a sliver clicker. The spider tapped on the edge of the cage and Sunako sank her hand in a tank behind her desk. She pulled out a live mouse which she let drop into the spider's cage. Faster than blinking the spider sank it's fangs into the ball of fur.

"As for the Silver Spider the prototype will be ready in a week if I am allowed to study your snake. I don't plan on dismantling it of course. Such construction is to be preserved but I will be opening her up for a bit. She is poisonous I assume. I have some test subjects that I would like to measure the strength of the venom." Test subjects meaning that she had captured some Death Eaters trying to have their way with the maids in her Manor. Tohoru and Sunako had their own manor to stay in and while she was a rather harsh task mistress those that served the Koshiba household begged to be a part of Sunako's team. She wasn't protecting them though. Even since the insedent at one of Koaru's parties Sunako has had nothing but hate for Death Eaters so she often used them to test out her more unstable things.
'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back