A Morning Meal

Toni Addison

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Toni woke up that morning. Today she had no classes and for once she had not waited until the last moment to do any assignments. Enjoying the thought of having to do nothing today, Toni began to get ready for that day. Even though she didn't need to do anything today she still had to look the best possible.

Putting on a skirt that wasn't as long as her normal ones but still it was not overall short. The jean skirt had a few patches on it for just looks of coarse. Her top was a nice fitting dark green shirt with a jean belt around the waist.

As she finished getting ready, Toni left the dorm and walked right through the common room. Entering the great hall she took a comfortable seat at the Slytherin table and began to dish a few pieces of fruit on her plate. Toni glanced around a bit wondering where everyone just happened to be.

Libby was already in the great hall, talking to a few fellow hufflepuff's, when she noticed Toni entering. "Back in a moment" she said to her friends, and she walked over to the Slytherin table.

"Toni" she said, half-asking. She immediatly knew how she would react, so she got in there first. "Listen, i know, in the past i seem to have upset you. But, ive never really talked to you, and well, im sorry" she started. She didn't want enemys. She took a seat next to her, trying not to convince herself this was a bad idea. She knew it was the right thing to do, even if she didn't know what she'd done wrong. "Basically, im sorry." she said.

Larissa snorted at the other side of the table. A copy of the Daily Prophet was propped up against the milk jug and she had been reading an article on cursed muggle toys.
"You?" Larissa said, stil with laughter echoing in her eyes, "You're sorry?"
Larissa shook her head and gulped a spoonful of circular cereal.

Libby didn't see Larissa there, and went bright red when she did. She began to stand again. "I'll be going then" sher said, and walked back to her table.

Larissa peered over her paper and watched Libby go.
"Hufflepuffs." Larissa sighed to herself. "They always give in."

Toni was busy cutting up her fruit into smaller pieces when Libby came over and started to say she was sorry. God don't hufflepuffs know bountries Toni thought as she was about to speak up when Larissa spoke. Though Toni could have sworn that Larissa and Libby were friends. "Whatever" She said more to herself as she took a small bit of a peach.

"I thought that you two were friends" Toni said "Not that I really care either way" She said pouring herself a glass of water.

"We are friends." Larissa said, folding her paper and looking at the Hufflepuff table.
"But that doesn't mean I can't deteste her house." Larissa turned towards her bag and took out a dusty old book about dragons which she began to scan until she reached the goriest pictures. A peculiar smile pasted across her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back