After the stench

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina rushed out of the Great Hall secretly wishing she had thought of that in her first year. Once Nina could no longer smell the Dungbombs she slumped down on the ground leaning against a wall.

Isabella stormed out the Great Hall with Steph and saw Nina sitting there in the Entrance Hall. "Thanks a lot Little Miss Goody-Two-Shoes!" she said angrily to her as they passed her. Bella still had one or two dungbombs in her pocket and was seriously considering throwing them at Nina, so at least this time their accusation would be correct.

Steph scowled at Nina, 'I cant believe you did that!' She said loudly, 'You snitch, we were having fun!'
Steph tried not to laugh, she desperately wanted to get Nina back for what she had just done.

Aiden followed Bella and Steph out and he saw the HS champion sitting on the ground the he looked at Bella and said, "Bells what happened?"

Nina rolled her eyes and said, "No problem Miss Death Eater." Nina felt a smirk arriving on her lips then she went cold faced and said, "I told you I wouldn't have had to squeel on you if you handed me the bag of Dungbombs and by the way I would've returned the bag, I'm not some common theif."

Steph scoffed, 'Thats hard to beleive, and anyway, why would i give you my dungbombs?'

Bella was about to answer Aiden's question when Nina replied. "I'd rather a Death Eater than a Goody-Two-Shoes anyday," Isabella said cooly. "Couldn't you just leave us alone, we weren't bothering you!"

Then she turned to Aiden and said, "We were just playing around in the great hall when she came up thinking she was some sort of authority figure and blabbed on us!" she said, to him while looking over and glaring at her.

Tom heard the comment that the yong girl made when Mr Black said he would speak to ther heads of houses. He stormed after them. Wont they ever learn their lesson? Tom said to himself. He exited the great hall and heard raised voices. What is it now? He asked himself. "For the love of God, what is going on now" Tom demanded, eyeing the people there.

Steph turned and saw Prof Tom, 'We were just apologising sir.' She said with a sweet smile. Steph turned to Nina and looked at her cooly, 'So yeah, sorry for, being rude.'

"Is this true Nina?" Tom asked unsure whether to beleive the girl. Tom then turned to the other first year firl. "Erm excuse me young lady, but I dont like your tone, and Im sure that man doesnt either the way you spoke to him mockung him.. Now as I want you to go and apologise, as if his job isnt hard enough, cleaning up after the anarchists around gere and now getting spoken to by lack of respect. You wouldn't want people to speak toyou that, why so why should you speak to others that way?" Tom asked.

Bella smiled at Steph for her quick thinking and then turned to Nina. "I apologize for being rude to you as well. Please forgive me," she said her voice dripping with fake sweetness. Then she turned to Professor Fletcher and rolled her eyes. "For him, I'd gladly apologize," she said sincerely. "I don't think I was the one mocking him Professor, but rather you were. You should've seen his face when you called him the 'cleaner'," she said truthfully. She was going to say something else but decided she'd been rude enough.

"Well thank you for your honesty, and I sw his face aswell, but in my defence I didnt know his name, and to be honest he is a cleaner, but I will apologise to him" Tim said. "And I interpreted it as sarcastic and so was quite disrespectful" Tom said frowning.

"Well your interpretations were wrong," Isabella stated matter-of-factly, though she knew he was right.

"Weel thats your opinion, and you are arent going to agree that they were sarcastic, are you ?" Tom asked.

"Why would agree with something false?" Isabella stated. "I mean, I was practically already accused of throwing dungbombs at Nina over here when it wasn't true. I don't want to be accused of more things I didn't do," she said.

"But you were throwing dungbombs. Oh this sint sarcastic is it. Mr Black says he will be informing your heads, and a detention may be imposed, and you said Oh I cant wait, or sometihng along the lines of that. That would be taken as sarcastic and then disrepsectful to a member of staff" Tom retorted.

Nina just sat and listened to this fight the Professor was having with the first years and she rolled her eyes inwardly, fighting telling them all to shut up.

Aiden listened to all of this in silence and shouted, "Can you all just be quiet!" The Professor didn't seem like he was doing his job well enough and Aiden was begining to get a head ache. "Bella, Steph, I suggest you do what Professor Fletcher says and go back to the common rooms so we don't loose more points, Nina I don't have any beef with you so go about your buisiness."

Tom spun his head to the centre of the loud shout. "Thank you" Tom winked, and focused again on the 2 girls. "I suggest you listen to this young man, he certainly knows when to keep your mouth shut" Tom said.

Tom heard the boy scoff at him. "Something funny?" Tom said losing his patience.

"I was appreciating the advice you gave me young man" Tom said. "You were sticking up for me, and so I gave you a wink to show my appreciation.

"Excuse me, I wasn't sticking up for you, I was telling you all to stop yelling so I don't have to get a bigger head ache." Aiden said truthfully. "I was trying to keep Bells and Steph out of trouble, because you keep arguing with first years and you are a Professor death eater," Aiden coughed out his last two words so Professor Fletcher couldn't hear them.

"Well I wouldnt keep arguing if they would just accept their punishment" Tom said,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back