Eating

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa joined the Slytherin table as usual and pulled a bread roll towards her which she sliced open, packed with meat and bit into.

Robert crept up behind Lissy and quickly pulled her shoulder's back so she would suddenly feel she would fall off backwards. He pushed her forwards again and laughed. "Hi" he said, sitting down next to her.

"Oh, Robert." Larissa said, only just hiding the fact that she frantically looked round to check no other Slytherins were watching.
"Hello.. How are you?"

He smiled, "I'm good. Listen i know now probably isn't the best time, being in front of everyone and that, but, i was just wondering.." he trailed off.

Larissa listened.
"..Wondering.. ?" She awaited the rest of his sentence as she sipped some freshly poured pumpkin juice.

Robert nodded, "Yup. That's it, i was just wondering" he said before grinning again. He passed her a note knowing if he said anything there may be a scene, especially in the great hall.
Laris

Will you be my girlfriend? I understand if you don't.

Robert x

((aww!))

Larissa looked up at Robert and took the note.
She then read it and smiled broadly, looking back up at him.
For a moment she just sat there.
Everything seemed silent.
Then Larissa's face sped forwards and she shut her eyes, kissing Robert.
She was aware of all of those watching but she didn't care.

(ur right..naww xd)

He smiled at her when she looked at him, and kissed her back too. After a moment he said, "I'll take that as a yes then?" and grinned, hugging her.

Larissa grinned back at him.
She was blushing furiously and was suddenly aware of all the wolf whistles around her.
She didn't know what to say and instead stood up, smiled at Robert and said "I'll see you later."
She walked out of the Great Hall, beaming and making a rude hand gesture at those around her who jeered.

Robert laughed but ignored the whistles, even though he was starting to go tingy too. "Alright, will do" he said, before leaving the great hall himself and ran off to the common room.

((Larissa has a diary in the Slytherin girls dorm and she's just added in what has just happened :D))

dam it i cant read it XD no wait..i no carlas pasword now XD 1 mo)

((If my bro had an account on here, he'd kill me for going on his.))

((Btw, has Claire quit? Me and her had a RP all set up and she never joined..))

(lol shes says she dont go on this one much..lemme just ask her if i can have it...)

(woohoo carlas mine XD)

((lol. Also, do you need me to PM you the password to Slytherin girls dorms?))

((Unless you have approvement, I think you need to change your blood status))

oh yea..i told claire that XD

its ok shes hasnt delted any messages..i got all paswords..and i must say i think slytherin have the best pws lol..the others r a teeny bit lame XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back