Last Movie You Saw

Cinderella disney version on vhs put me to sleep last night :)

Last movie I saw was Meet the Fockers

I loved it.It was very funny but in a very crude way!!

I saw Hitman last night.
There were some really odd lines thrown in that made absolutely no sense to what was actually happening, so I found it a bit funny. I don't think it was meant to be though xD

I recently watched The Other Guys. It's very silly at certain parts, but quite funny as far as Will Ferrell movies go.

Last night, I had the brilliant idea of watching Hostel for the first time by myself. I'm not big on gore flicks, but this one actually had me scared and hollering at the TV. I don't normally yell at the characters on TV and I usually have a strong stomach.

If you're into horror flicks, I recommend Hostel, especially if you're in for the scare factor. However, if you can't stand gore (and lots of sex,) do not watch it. I also do not condone eating anything during or after watching this film. Trust me.

Burlesque. Loved it! Absolutely amazing ♥

Saw IV (Watching right now xD )

A few days ago I saw Moulin Rouge! for the first time. It depressed me.

Precious for the first time, and I'm still little distraught by it. Kinda was sad and sick at the same time, but a little confusing too. I dunno know :erm:

Disney's The Fox and the Hound

The Golden Compass.

The last one I starred in. I'm an extra in films! Hmmm, Avatar the last airbender. I was one of the Nortern water tribe with that moon gurl.

X-men :p my dad said its boring

Mega Python vs Gatoroid xD
This movie is pure sci-fi cheese.

Wall Street: Money never sleeps

Dang, it is pretty boring

At Home: Grown Ups. Such a funny film!
At Home: Paranormal Activity! Such a fr'cken freaky film.Though I have seen it twice! :/

A little bit of heaven <3 Loved it ^_^

I also saw Tangled recently, love disney movies and it didn't disappoint xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back