Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida ran into the owlery and sat under one of the windows. "Gufo" she whispered as she watched her owl poke his head up and fly down to her perching itself on her knee, she pet Gufo and looked around, her mind flashed back to her nightmares and she put her head in her arms. this couldn't be happening.
Kida's head kept on showing her images from what happened in her dreams, the entrys around the school had become to much for her brain to handle tricking her mind into believing that his is one of her nightmares.
Another owl flew down from its box and perched itself on her shoulder, Kida let out a short scream and pulled herself into a tighter ball. the owl flew off but Gufo remained on her knee.
Kida burried her head into her knee's this couldn't be happening.

Remus heard the screams from a far, as he jogged off to the owlery where he found Kida cowered away in a ball, "Kida... Are you alright..." he asked with a worried face. He approached her slowly, so far his time back at Hogwarts had been more then interesting on his behalf.

Kida looked up when she heard Remus. Kida shuffeled back into the courner a bit more "get away from me" she said. Gufo hooted loudly and flew over to Remus perching himself on his shoulder. "no Gufo" Kida said softly as she pulled herself into a smaller ball and shuffeled back further into the courner. "don't hurt me" she said putting her head back into her knee's again

Remus' eyes widened, "What are you going on about Miss Frost!" he growled at her in some what of a non-freighting voice. He approached her some more, as he shooed Gufo off his shoulder and came to level his eye's with where her head was, "Kida... Don't play games with me, whats wrong with you lately?"

Kida looked up and saw Remus was standing near her. she let out a small gasp and ducked under him before running to the other side of the room. "get away from me" she said as she held onto wall trying to be as far away as possible. another owl came down to her wanting some attention Kida let out a scream and pulled into the courner.

Remus kept his distance now, "Is this because i left without telling you, is this my punishment!" he exclaimed looking at her, "Dont be so arrogant Kida." he said looking at her face as he looked at the owl going near her, as he shooed it off with a loud growl towards it, clearly not to scare Kida.

Pearl was wondering the hall ways of the school. She had seen those wretched copies of entries from Kida's nightmare journal. Pearl had been picking up as many copies as she could and yelling at a few students about how other peoples misery wasn't funny. She soon heard screams and saw Remus jogging by. She sighed and ran after him following them to the owlery. She stood outside the door and watched the scene play out. Pearl was a little surprised by Kida's behaiveor, She had never acted that way with Remus before. Pearl looked at Kida more closely, "Remus, stop growling, your scaring the poor girl" Pearl finally said from the shadows.

Kida looked at Remus, she heard him yelling at her "Please don't hurt me" she said as her mind shot her flash backs of a beast choking her in the form of Remus, "Please stop" she said as she could feel hands tightening around her throat, Kida fell to her knee's on the floor she partly gasped for breath coughing slightly Kida heard Pearl come into the room her mind was making a nightmare by itself. Kida gasped for more breath, she could still see the image in her head of the grip getting tighter and tighter around her neck. "Please stop, don't hurt me" she repeated through gasps of breath

Remus eyes were wide and he was stunned looking at her, What was he to do? He just stared for a few moments, she must be playing games with him. "She's angry at me... I think thats what it is... she is deliberate making me think she needs help..." he thought to himself before realizing that is not like Kida at all, despite picking that up what was he to do!?

Pearl gasped, things finally clicked. "Remus, step away from her, she thinks shes in one of her nightmares," Pearl said franticly, "remember, your in a few" Pearl added. Pearl stepped over to Kida, but not to close and went to sit down on the floor, "ssshhh shh, Kida, calm down, your awake, no one is going to hurt you here" she whispered in a gentle motherly tone. "I promise, no ones going to hurt you"

Kida turned back to see Pearl infront of her, she screamed and ran away from her, Kida bumped into Remus and she stumbeled back and looked at him "please don't hurt me" she begged as she took a step back. Kida looked at Pearl and then back to Remus "please" she said took another step back.

Remus stepped back from the situation entirely, Pearl was right he was in her dreams and in that state he could not help her, It was all up to Pearl.

Pearl sighed and took a step back from Kida taking Remus with her. They were on one side of the owlery and she was on the other, "Kida, were not going to hurt you" Pearl said again. She gave Kida a small smile. "I promis, your awake, no one is going to hurt you, infact were here to protect you" she added.

Kida walked back for a few steps until she was standing against the window. "no your going to hurt me, if i was awake then why is my nightmare journal all over the school, your monsters you both are" she said as she swallowed, her mind flashed a image in her head again and she made a small sound of fear, she looked down and put her hand on her forehead.

Remus looked at her as he then sent his vision to Pearl, "Knock her out...." he insisted, "It's the only thing that will work... Just trust me on this." he nodded to her as he waited for her to argue with him, or listen to what he had to say.

Pearl looked at Remus like he was insane, "your kidding me right" she said in a flat tone, "she already thinks I'm out to get her, knocking her out would sure prove that, not to mention it would scare her off me forever and she would never come back to the hospital wing again" Pearl added. She turned back to face Kida, "your journal is all over school because some nasty children think its there god given right to embaress one another, we will find out who did this and he or she will pay" Pearl said to Kida, "were not monsters" she added before pulling out her wand quickly and hiding it behind her back.

Kida looked at them, she heard what they said and backed up against the window more. "Don't hurt me please" she said with a tone of begging in her voice. Kida saw the door out of the courner of her eye, she looked back them and slide towards it slightly "please don't hurt me" she repeated as she turned towards the door, she ran to it not looking back to see if they were still there.

Remus sent his arm out quickly, close lining Kida and sending her to the floor knocked out cold, "Now that wasn't so hard was it..." he murmured to Pearl as he lifted Kida up and jogged up to the Hospital, before Apparating their bodies into the Hospital, due to the fact it would be Quicker. "Come on Pearl..." he said in his absence of mind as he placed Kida to a Bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back