Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha Snow was waddling into Saint Mungo's, her hand in her husbands. She had an appointment with Colton Kovac today to see how her baby boy was coming along. She was seventh months along, and she was small and fragile, yet not someone to be messed with. Her guardian was in a bag with her, and her two other children were left behind. What was amazing was that while Theodore was always so lazy, during their few years of being married, she was already on her third baby. Their first was a baby girl, and then two boys right after. Aleyha led her husband down across the waiting room where she signed in and she sat down because her feet. They were swelling a bit, and she had that this pregnancy, when she stood up for too long. She rested her hand on her husband's thigh, and she rested her blonde head on his shoulder. She was worried right now anyway. How were her babies doing? Was this one going to be as handsome as their father? Astarte had her father's eyes, and then Asmodeus had her eyes. Would this baby have red or green eyes? Or even silver? She was wondering. She placed her hand on her quiet stomach. She hadn't felt her baby boy kick in over twenty-four hours, but she was large in the abdomen area too. There was not much room for the baby to move around at all, especially not with her large frame. She just hoped that her husband didn't think she was fat right now. She felt it with her large stomach. She rested both hands on her stomach, and she looked at Theodore with her red eyes, showing her worry. He just seemed tired, and she would be lying if she said that she was not worried about him. She was. Her husband was not ready to handle so much stress on him. What was Asparuh thinking? Perhaps Theodore should give up the stress to someone else that was old enough. Plus Aleyha was selfish. She wanted her husband all to herself and her babies. Was that too much to ask for?

"Where is Colton? I want to go back home after this. It feels so weird to be surrounded by...other people not like us," Aleyha hissed. If only she had mastered French. She only knew very little, but she was fluent with English, which was what she was speaking. Parseltongue, she knew everything because it was her magical gift, nothing else. She loved her gift, it made her feel closer to the Dark Lord that had passed. Theodore was special too because he was Part-Veela, no matter what he thought of it, she thought that she lucked out with someone like him. He was amazing, protective, just loving too. He was not afraid to do what he wanted, when he wanted. He was every woman's dream. Even if they were not in an arranged marriage, she probably would have taken him from that purple-eyed girl that somehow turned into someone more tolerable. Must be her own soul mate. Aleyha knew that she had hers. She waited for her healer to come in, because she was growing impatient. The worst thing that everyone wanted was a pregnant Aleyha getting impatient because she was very dangerous, able to cast out spells that were deadly when someone got on her bad side. Theodore knew this too. She continued to hold his thigh and lean her head against his shoulder as she impatiently waited for the only healer she wanted to touch her to come forth and summon them.

Theodore hated hospitals. For many different reasons, but the biggest being the fact that his sister worked here. He worried he was going to have to see her again. What would he say? What would she have to say? There was no way he was ready to face her again. He needed to deal with his anger and form a plan before he went to seek out Alyssa. He was hoping that there was still a way he could talk her out of being with that husband of hers. "I don't know. Probably off doing doctor stuff? Whatever it is doctors do anyways." He replied tiredly when Aleyha asked where Colton was. He didn't have anything against Colton. He just didn't want to be here, and he wasn't entirely sure what else the Healers around here did. Especially since there seemed to be such a variety of them. Theodore wouldn't have come here if he didn't want to support Aleyha and the baby. He would do anything he could for them. Even brave coming to St. Mungos. Theodore slumped further into the chair and nearly huffed. He should have just had one of his relatives come and check her out. But Aleyha insisted on having it done formally. If that was what she wanted, he would do it. He had to make the wife happy. That was something a husband learned not long after marriage. If he wanted to be happy, Aleyha needed to be happy. He kind of wished someone would have explained that to him before he had gotten married. It probably would have saved him from a lot of little mistakes he made in the beginning. He was learning though. Hopefully soon he would learn all the things not to say or do to a woman. Then Aleyha could stop getting mad at him for...well being a man.

"What do you mean by people...not like us?" Theodore questioned as he turned his head to look at her. He truly wasn't sure what she meant. Did he mean Scitorari? Or was she talking about people who had dirty blood or something? Theodore could agree with her partially if it was either of those. But knowing Aleyha she could mean many things. Theodore froze for a small second when he saw another tall blonde walk by. For a second, he almost thought it was his sister. "I really hope my sister isn't working today." Theodore crossed his arms over his chest. He hadn't seen her in years. For all he knew, she no longer was even blonde. Theodore knew Aleyha would understand about his sister. She seemed to understand a lot of other things he didn't think she would. He said that he was going to be here for her though, so even if he did, he was going to suck it up. But if he had the chance to choose, he would choose for Alyssa to be off today. That way he could just enjoy this appointment with his wife and future baby.

Aleyha shrugged and she muttered, "Yeah, probably but I'm a priority." She was making sure not to say that she was scared of what was going on. Her baby was unusually quiet. Not a single movement. Though her son before this one was quiet too, but she had this feeling. Aleyha could not shake it. Aleyha just wanted her husband to know that she was still around, even though this was their third child. She was taking him to get snipped after this. She didn't want anymore kids. No more. This was their last one. Her being pregnant was a danger. She often lost her temper and fired curses at everything that made her angry. Aleyha moved her hair to the side, and she looked up at her husband and thought that he ought to straighten his hair a bit. She would have to take a straightener to it. She noticed how tired he had been, and somehow with how tired he was, he changed a bit, and Aleyha was not that fond of it. Yet she continually got pregnant by him. Aleyha then looked down at her slender hands, and she let out a sigh. She turned to him when she was asked what she meant. She then turned a bit, and whispered in his ear, "The Scitorari and there are dirty mudbloods here." She was positive that no one else could hear what she said. She smiled almost innocently at her husband before her red eyes shifted to the floor. She linked her fingers together, and she hoped that she would be called soon. Her eyes looked over and she saw a tall blonde walk by, but she did not make her fill with anger, so it was not Alyssa. She knew that Theodore wouldn't want to risk seeing his sister.

Sighing, the Parselmouth muttered, "I really wish there was a way to turn your sister and her husband to our side. Then I don't have to see you suffer like you do." It was truly awful that Theodore went through what he did. Aleyha didn't know the feeling, but she wasn't close to any of her siblings. There was Cassandra, but she was out doing whatever, and Aleyha felt inferior to the pure-blood. Aleyha looked up when she heard her name, and she was relieved. She got off of the chair and she grabbed Theodore's hand. Colton led them back to the examination room. Aleyha was comfortable with this, and she got on the table, ready for the ultrasound. She could feel the cold stuff on her stomach already, and she grimaced a bit. She hated the cold gel stuff to see the ultrasound. That was how she knew that she was having a boy. Aleyha just shrugged, "Just a regular check up. If you find a twin in there, Theodore, I am castrating you." She was being serious. She never wanted multiples, and she was not about to have more than one child. There was only so much a young woman like herself could take. Aleyha looked up at the screen and she could see her baby. There was only one question though, something she couldn't see on the monitor, and she asked, "How is he?" Aleyha looked to her husband, and then to Colton. Her motherly instincts were telling her something was wrong.

Theodore smirked and leaned forward to kiss her forehead softly. He loved her attitude sometimes. Other times, she drove him up a wall. "I love it when you get demanding. Sometimes." He figured she would know what the sometimes meant too. There were times when she woke him up out of a dead sleep because she wanted something. It drove Theodore nuts. Why did women feel like it was okay to wake up their husbands for something small and silly? Theodore wanted to say it was because women had a knack for being difficult when it came to anything they did or said. But he wasn't one, so it wasn't like he could say that he knew. Maybe they just wanted some attention every now and then that only their lover could give to them, but they needed to do it in a way that wasn't as obvious as asking? Or maybe they really did have something to nag about. Theodore wasn't going to pretend that he had any clue. A part of him didn't want to know either. Theodore was worried that if he knew why women were as weird as they were, he'd suddenly find himself liking them less. When Aleyha mentioned how many mudbloods were around and stuff, Theodore started to laugh. "The Scitorari are full of idiots too. But you're the one that insisted on coming to St. Mungos instead of staying with one of our family doctors. So it's you're own fault, mam." Theodore flicked some of his hair out of his face and threw Aleyha and amused stare. He offered to let her stay at home, but for some reason, she really wanted to come here. Hell, she could even go to the Zhefarovich Manor and get checked out there. Why did she insist on coming here to get a check up for the baby?

Theodore sighed right along with Aleyha. He wished for the same thing every damn day. But Alyssa refused to make this easy. "I do as well. But sadly, she is as stubborn as I am about this. I am trying to plan out a way to talk to her. But it may require us distracting her husband. But....I don't know." Theodore had no idea what would help and what wouldn't in this case. All he wanted to do was at least talk to his twin sister. But could that ever be done with Vincent around? Chances were no. Even Aleyha knew of the trouble they'd be putting themselves into if they weren't careful about speaking with Alyssa. Hell, would Alyssa even listen to them? That was another problem Theodore worried about. If his sister didn't want to hear something, she wouldn't listen, she was such a brat when it came to her wanting things her way. When Colton came and they were brought to his office, Theodore was horrified to hear that Aleyha was threatening him over twins. How on earth was that his fault? "Um...not all my fault. Just so you know." Twins were determined due to something else, Theodore wasn't a Healer so he didn't know. But he knew it had to do with something more than just a man. So he refused to take the fall. It was hard to predict too because twins ran in both families. Aleyha asked how their son was and Theodore raised an eyebrow. Did she think something was wrong? Theodore couldn't tell, he wasn't carrying the kid so he had no idea what Aleyha was feeling. But he could see the baby on the screen just fine. So everything had to be okay...right?

Aleyha smiled when Theodore kissed her head softly. It was those things that she missed the most. Since Theodore became Head, he was just, he had changed and she missed the old him more and more as with each passing day. She thought that if she was able to get him to stop being Head of the Snow family, then maybe they would go back to being normal. Shrugging, she said, "Well, I have to be sometimes. You know I hate it when I don't get what I want." She could be a real terror sometimes, even to Theodore. Though it seemed as though motherhood really calmed her down. She was more relaxed, and having her dad around as a ghost really helped. She didn't really lose her dad after all. The last thing she wanted was to lose someone else, especially someone like Theodore. She had been around him for most of her life now, and she wanted to keep it that way. Theodore laughing at her made her make a face toward him before rolling her red eyes. She did insist on coming here, and there were a bunch of idiots in the Scitorari. She wondered why she bothered joining. She would have gladly joined the Death Eaters like her dad used to be, but they were no longer around. "I just wanted to have the ultrasound and see my baby, okay? And Colton works here so... Win-win." Aleyha reached up and caressed his cheek for a moment before smiling almost innocently. Which if one knew the Parselmouth, one would know that she was not exactly innocent at all. She was tiny, but boy she was ferocious when she wanted to be. Looking at her husband, she knew that she needed to be here with him, and also knew that he really looked good with longer hair. He ought to keep it.

The Parselmouth had a plan, and maybe she could reunite Alyssa and Theodore, while getting rid of that pesky Auror problem all at the same time. Her husband was one of those that played hero, so if he actually had to be the hero, or go along with something dangerous, it might scare him out of it. "So, if Vincent wasn't in his job, maybe we can scare him out of it. But distracting him and scaring him out of the job seems easy if you have... Hmm, Antoine do it? Maybe then you two can actually...talk." Antoine was like a vicious attack dog. That was what she viewed him as. He was cold, ruthless and highly useful, when something needed to be done, he was the one to do it. Aleyha looked over at Theodore and she grinned, even though the threat was there, she knew that it was not all his fault. But he helped. Aleyha looked over to Colton, and she was a little worried. On the monitor, there was no heartbeat. She could not hear the familiar sign of her son's heartbeat. Colton looked shocked and then really saddened. "He died. It looks like there was a knot in the umbilical cord. We will have to get him out." Aleyha almost choked on her own breath. Her son that she was going to name Tyce...died? She miscarried? That would have explained why she had pains in her lower back, but she thought that was normal. Aleyha was shocked, and numb. Colton was right, they had to get the baby out. She closed her eyes and sighed. This had to happen to them. Aleyha didn't even know what her husband was feeling, but she couldn't feel anything. She didn't want to feel anything.

"Don't remind me." Theodore rolled his forest green eyes as he responded to her comment. There was no way he could ever forget how she was whenever she didn't get her way. A part of Theodore wanted to believe that all women were a little bit psychotic at times, but he had yet to see any of them get as aggressive as Aleyha had. Well there was times when he considered his sister's and aunt's to be pretty bad, but they weren't married to him. As the wife of the family, Aleyha was able to do a lot of things to torture Theodore. Like when he didn't do the chores he didn't to do, she knew the perfect way to nag at him and drive him nuts. Or she withheld intimacy whenever he did or said something she didn't like. Women were evil. Theodore knew that they had babies and that it was rough work, but did that really justify how awful they could be to the men in their lives sometimes? "Alright, you've made your point. If it's what you want....then I'll learn to suffer through it. I just hope that Colton hurries it up." Theodore wasn't fond of places like these but he knew better than to try and make Aleyha unhappy. Especially while she was pregnant and her moods were even more scary and sudden. Theodore brushed aside some of his platinum blonde hair and looked around. Colton really need to hurry up. Theodore wanted to see his baby and go home so everyone could relax.

"To be honest, I don't even know what Vincent does for a living. I just know he hates our sort, and he comes from a family of Aurors. He's turned Alyssa against us. Maybe I'll talk to Antoine about it later." Theodore told Aleyha as he carefully eyed Colton to see what he was doing. Antoine was pretty cruel sometimes, but Theodore knew of ways to get the man to do whatever it was he wanted. Same with Astoria would be the perfect way for Theodore to locate Alyssa. Theodore noticed that Aleyha was worried and furrowed his eyebrows. Though the monitor was on, Theodore knew so little about the machines that he couldn't tell what was going on. Theodore glanced between the machine and his wife every couple of seconds trying to figure out what was going on, and then Colton broke the news. Theodore's eyes widened. His son had died? There was absolutely no way that could be true. "What?! He was fine just a couple of weeks ago? How...." The cord wrapped around his neck. Theodore didn't even know that sort of thing could happen, but apparently it could. Theodore let his eyes fall down to Aleyha. Was she okay? His hand went to her shoulder, hoping to get a response.

The fact that her baby boy had died due to something complication with the cord was devastating. She looked to Theodore with despair in her eyes, as she was taken into the back to get the child out. Basically she would give birth to a dead child. Soon enough, she had to deliver the child that she would never get to raise. Aleyha was off to the room and she went through the familiarity of child birth.</SIZE></COLOR>
After five hours of labor, Tyce Grigor was into the world without breath or cries. Once the child was cleaned up and wrapped into a blanket, Aleyha reached out tiredly to hold her baby once before having to plan a funeral and whatnot. Her red eyes stained her cheeks with a downpour of tears. No magic in the world could bring back her baby boy, and Asmodeus and Astarte would not have a baby brother when she came home that day. Whatever caused the death of her son, she did not care. She wanted him back, and she wanted him back now. She could not bear herself to look at Theodore, whom was with her. The baby boy looked like any normal baby, even if the color of the skin was somewhat different. The shape of the eyes, the little boy took after his mother. She would try to open his eyes to see the color but she was too frightened to. She wanted her baby boy back, and would do anything to have him crying in her arms instead of looking like he was simply sleeping. She finally managed to breathe out in between sobs, "It is okay, mommy is here. You are Tyce Grigor Snow, and this world was not meant for you." Practically all thoughts of Alyssa and Vincent were done and over with after this, and she was wanting to have her baby back. That was all she could think of. However Aleyha knew that she could not spend forever in Saint Mungo's. She had two other babies that needed her.

Her red eyes looked to Theodore, wondering if he wanted to hold his son before they turned him over and they would have to choose how to bury him. Traditional bury, or cremation. Aleyha personally wanted cremation so she could keep the ashes and a memorial for him. However that would also would not let Aleyha move on either. So a traditional grave it would have to be. Aleyha slowly handed the child over to Colton who asked Theodore, <COLOR color="#2F4F4F">"Do you want to hold him before..." Aleyha did not hear what else Colton said, as she turned in the bed and shut her eyes. This had to be a nightmare. But in her mind, she knew. Instead Aleyha cried until she could cry no more, the silent tears of a grieving mother. She also had a feeling that the official due date would be even worse than this. She had so much strength, yet she never felt as helpless as she did now. She wanted her father, her mother, her sister. Most of all, she wanted her husband to lay with her, just to hold her and tell her everything will get better.
A few days later passed and they were not much easier on the pairing. A small funeral was held for Tyce Snow, the stillborn that came from Aleyha. She had no idea what happened and often thought that she was to blame. Holding Asmodeus in her arm, she bent down and rested a yellow stuffed animal in the shape of a dog on top of the grave where others rested. Aleyha stood up straight and she looked to her husband and then down to their daughter who was holding her father's hand. Aleyha could not even bear a smile. This wasn't the time. She wondered if he regretted not holding Tyce before they put him to rest. To be honest, she didn't know if holding him would have done her any good or not. Sighing, she walked forward and took her husbands hand into her own as they walked away from their deceased blood. Her younger children would never know of Tyce except by the brother that could have been. Aleyha hoped that one day, she would give Theodore another son, to help ease the pain of the loss.

<SIZE size="50">Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back